'20 IL OG Javontez Spraggins (UT SIGNEE)

pRKdWiK.gif
This gif is so incredible. Pruitt's a badass. Haha

First off VolNation let me say i love each and every one of you and we have the best fan base period that is there for our boys win or lose. I live in texas but grew up in hendersonville till i was 10 and just watching our football teams during that era instilled it in me to always be a Vol fan. I literally live and breathe this **** like most of us do and thats just how it is and many of the people like these big12 dudes im around just dont understand football. Many a holes have been punched in walls with the BS we have had to deal with from LSU, UNC, and the florida hail mary. We have literally had it tougher than any other fan base and we never waiver, i LOVE yall. I cant wait to see what jeremy pruitt does guys, just looking at this kid and guys like this that he is recruiting you can just tell its a different mindset and feel than when we had derek and butch who are responsible for my 20s without celebration (minus the georgia game) . We have a true winner and lets just see where this takes us, think of our O-line with all these studs as it happens and low key our receiving corps this year is the best in thr SEC....try me

First off VolNation let me say i love each and every one of you and we have the best fan base period that is there for our boys win or lose. I live in texas but grew up in hendersonville till i was 10 and just watching our football teams during that era instilled it in me to always be a Vol fan. I literally live and breathe this **** like most of us do and thats just how it is and many of the people like these big12 dudes im around just dont understand football. Many a holes have been punched in walls with the BS we have had to deal with from LSU, UNC, and the florida hail mary. We have literally had it tougher than any other fan base and we never waiver, i LOVE yall. I cant wait to see what jeremy pruitt does guys, just looking at this kid and guys like this that he is recruiting you can just tell its a different mindset and feel than when we had derek and butch who are responsible for my 20s without celebration (minus the georgia game) . We have a true winner and lets just see where this takes us, think of our O-line with all these studs as it happens and low key our receiving corps this year is the best in thr SEC....try me
The fact we get any recruits right now with what our reputation is at the moment is a testimony to the staff that we have. Yes we have always and WILL always be relevant no matter what anyone says but you can just tell a difference in who we land such as quavaris, jaylen, wanya, alontae, eric, and many others. They play with tenacity and just like the guy above that just plays hard till the end of the whistle, its hard to find...maybe only trey smith, guarantano, and who am i kidding a couple others but there is a culture change coming and i hope we have a lot to celebrate soon and ill see you faithful next year in oklahoma as we **** these delusional big12 fans to sleep. Lets be real, if you give us jalen hurts we go to the SECchampionship and i honestly feel the same if we would've gotten kelly bryant but lets stick by the man who took all those hits and see if he can turn us around. It starts this year 9-3 you heard it here first. We beat florida and georgia and play in the championship but lose after 2 reg season losses and win bowl game for 10-3. Then jarrett comes back or harrison kicks us a trevor lawrence repeat....ISNT it funny both him and tee higgins and **** amari rodgers now that Tee is here should all be vols

I am continually amazed that there are people who trust the recruiting services in June over our millionaire coaches. This staff has already demonstrated that they can identify talent. Some of you all are going to break your necks trying to gaze at all those stars. I want more five stars, too. We will get them. I just like the fact that the staff evaluated him and knew he could help and they took his commitment. It is really not a difficult concept, though some of you cannot see past your own insecurities.
I don’t understand it either. I’m not even worried about recruiting anymore. I still follow and enjoy it, but have no anxiety about it anymore with this staff. They have proven themselves everywhere they have been. They know talent when they see it, and want to see it with their own eyes and not on a highlight tape. Our program is in very good hands right now. We will get back to where we want to be. It might take an extra year or 2 longer than some want to wait, but we will get there, as long as we can keep Pruitt here.

I got the text of the commitment from the IL safety and didn’t even get on VN to check. I knew he must be a good one, if the staff took his commitment after seeing him camp. Checked his thread for the 1st time this morning. Oh yeah, by the way, the Vol media doesn’t have a clue what is going on with recruiting with this staff. That’s 2 commitments out of the blue, and we didn’t even have a thread for them, because no one knew anything...and one of them is a top 100-200 player nationally. Lol!!!

I don’t understand it either. I’m not even worried about recruiting anymore. I still follow and enjoy it, but have no anxiety about it anymore with this staff. They have proven themselves everywhere they have been. They know talent when they see it, and want to see it with their own eyes and not on a highlight tape. Our program is in very good hands right now. We will get back to where we want to be. It might take an extra year or 2 longer than some want to wait, but we will get there, as long as we can keep Pruitt here.

I got the text of the commitment from the IL safety and didn’t even get on VN to check. I knew he must be a good one, if the staff took his commitment after seeing him camp. Checked his thread for the 1st time this morning. Oh yeah, by the way, the Vol media doesn’t have a clue what is going on with recruiting with this staff. That’s 2 commitments out of the blue, and we didn’t even have a thread for them, because no one knew anything...and one of them is a top 100-200 player nationally. Lol!!!
I get it though. People are going to question the staff on some recruits. Perfectly reasonable given the past. That said anyone who watched this kid can see what the coaches see as well. He’s big, mean, has decent feet and nice hand placement and he likes to maul the person across from him; this kid is an SEC guard without a doubt in my mind. He’s going to be a PITA for whoever lines up across from him especially after some time in strength and conditioning.

While he certainly has the size Pruitt wants, he also has the attitude Pruitt recruits seem to have as well. Hard working, mean, aggressive and physical. Slowly but surely it appears the "personality" of this program is changing to reflect the coach. Well on the way to cleansing and flipping this roster. Can't get here soon enough to suit me.

While he certainly has the size Pruitt wants, he also has the attitude Pruitt recruits seem to have as well. Hard working, mean, aggressive and physical. Slowly but surely it appears the "personality" of this program is changing to reflect the coach. Well on the way to cleansing and flipping this roster. Can't get here soon enough to suit me.
yep that's the only tough part about this....the time.

You can't teach "motor"! This kid has one and its driving a steamroller baby!
I'd love to see him at center and have him pull on some running plays! I can easily see some OLBs eating dirt! I especial like the way he finishes, he doesn't just protect the pocket, he put his guy on the ground and then lands on them. By the 4th QTR, that leads to big holes to run through AND that extra second to throw the BOMB!srypBFa34p4R2.gif

You can't teach "motor"! This kid has one and its driving a steamroller baby!
I'd love to see him at center and have him pull on some running plays! I can easily see some OLBs eating dirt! I especial like the way he finishes, he doesn't just protect the pocket, he put his guy on the ground and then lands on them. By the 4th QTR, that leads to big holes to run through AND that extra second to throw the BOMB!View attachment 208210

Welp just had a seizure.....

As much as I like him, Kahlil McKenzie was a very high rated lineman, and he played like a 3 star a lot. Same for Drew Richmond. I'm happy for Pruitt to take a 3 star that plays like a 4 or 5 star. The recruiting services do the best they can, but they aren't paid millions to bet on their evaluations.

As much as I like him, Kahlil McKenzie was a very high rated lineman, and he played like a 3 star a lot. Same for Drew Richmond. I'm happy for Pruitt to take a 3 star that plays like a 4 or 5 star. The recruiting services do the best they can, but they aren't paid millions to bet on their evaluations.
yup.

Reactions: WarMachine
Great pickup for us. His vids are awesome. I’ll gladly take a mean OL like this any day. Hope we hold on to him after he becomes a 4* and gets some big time offers.

VN Store

Back