Westbrook surgery

brassie

Evina Westbrook underwent successful knee (left) surgery on the 4th of June. She is expected to be out for 4 months. Supposedly the surgery was intended to correct knee issues that had been giving her problems for the last couple of years.

Was there any indication that her knee was a problem at UT?

Evina Westbrook underwent successful knee (left) surgery on the 4th of June. She is expected to be out for 4 months. Supposedly the surgery was intended to correct knee issues that had been giving her problems for the last couple of years.

Thank God clueless Holly is gone and we have a real coach now?!!!! You've gotta take care of your players and not throw them under the bus nor ignore serious injuries??? SMH???

Thank God clueless Holly is gone and we have a real coach now?!!!! You've gotta take care of your players and not throw them under the bus nor ignore serious injuries??? SMH???

That is such an unfair statement. Having once been a college athlete myself, I know very well that many times top athletes choose never to even mention to anyone that something is bothering them physically. Sometimes players decide to just tough it out and hope it just gets better in time rather than admit there is a problem.

Coaches can't read minds. We don't know the facts or history behind this, so I think it's wrong to blame the former staff for this.

That is such an unfair statement. Having once been a college athlete myself, I know very well that many times top athletes choose never to even mention to anyone that something is bothering them physically. Sometimes players decide to just tough it out and hope it just gets better in time rather than admit there is a problem.

Coaches can't read minds. We don't know the facts or history behind this, so I think it's wrong to blame the former staff for this.

She had knee issues during her two seasons. I am betting it is something that the medical staff initially thought could be managed through rehab. Avoiding surgery is always going to the first option but if the problem does not respond to the low intervention approach..........

Reactions: T_Vol376
Sorry I didn't see this before starting a new thread. Euthanize mine Mods.

Well the Vols play them in Dec, so them being out 4 months might affect how effective they will be when they meet Uconn.
They play January 23rd.

That will give them almost four month before the game. I doubt there will be an impact.

You should have posted this on the BONEYARD. They discuss all things related to American Athletic Conference players.

Every bad thing that happened at UT for past 6 years has been Butch or Holly's fault 100%. Such whining children, give it a rest.

Reactions: aretha57
Why in hell are you posting news about an American Athletic Conference player on this board?

My thinking because she is a former UT player who might play against us in January if her waiver is approved. Like I said in a previous post sorry the young lady is hurting and having surgery but not sorry if those limits UConn’s bodies for summer workouts or puts her behind the curve ball for learning his style of play.

All in all LV news has been slow unless we start posting about all these birthdays the coaches seemed to have bunched up 😃

Some LV news would be that they just put on the b-ball camp and the campers looked like they were having a great time plus I see the LV still covering up the tatoos so I guess that rule is still a rule.

Reactions: Smallvol#1

I agree. Move on, aren't you tired of Holly living rent free in your head?

VN Store

Back