Sedona Prince...She Gone!

So without researching tweets (which I have no idea how to do) how does this effect the UT women's program. This thread reminds me of threads that folks start with only a name and put many of us in a "preshock" state over what the thread is about (never start a thread with just a name). As to this thread, just a little more info would help us highly uneducated followers of the women's game. We/I could use a little more up front info.

Maybe Kellie will talk to her. She's mobile for 6'7" and has good hands. Would love for her to be a Lady Vol topic.

Last edited:
Reactions: xtpsrh08123
Sedona would be a huge get. A mobile and skilled 6'7 player? Yes, please.

If Geno gets her, then UConn will be the team to beat for the next 4 years once she becomes eligible. #neverGeno

Hahaha we worried about Geno? Freakin Kim Mulkey is in the same conference and we have seen what she does with big bodies 😩 but if she beats the hell outta Geno with her so be it 😁😁😁

But since Geno is lacking of size that could be a potential landing spot ugh...

Having her with 6’6” Keys would be CRAZY especially if Kamilla plans to go elsewhere. Kellie plays in waves so there would be playing time for both Keys and Sedona.

Reactions: Smallvol#1

Not surprised she left, just surprised that she waited so late to make the decision to do it. She'll be able to play immediately where ever she goes. I think ND, UConn, SC, Maryland and Louisville will come calling. The sleeper school is Rice imo. 6'7" Prince next to 6'9" Mulkey with the Ogumwinke sisters in their final year would be crazy.

Reactions: BUBear
Hahaha we worried about Geno? Freakin Kim Mulkey is in the same conference and we have seen what she does with big bodies 😩 but if she beats the hell outta Geno with her so be it 😁😁😁

Having her with 6’6” Keys would be CRAZY especially if Kamilla plans to go elsewhere. Kellie plays in waves so there would be playing time for both Keys and Sedona.

UConn's only weakness on their team right now for the next 2 years is a lack of size in the post. We are so close to finally having them stay with the pack for another few years. I'm hoping Kamilla chooses elsewhere and he can't get a transfer. If Kim gets Sedona, so be it...I just don't want her anywhere close to UConn.

Reactions: stlvolsfan
UConn's only weakness on their team right now for the next 2 years is a lack of size in the post. We are so close to finally having them stay with the pack for another few years. I'm hoping Kamilla chooses elsewhere and he can't get a transfer. If Kim gets Sedona, so be it...I just don't want her anywhere close to UConn.

Trust me I hear ya ... and I agree with you but I think the gap has closed all around so the days of 4 year champs may have come to an end. I wouldn’t put it past Geno but kids aren’t flocking to sit on the bench and wait their turn either.

BIG XII transfer rules would be problematic. Prince would be required to.sit another year plus lose a year's elegibility. Transferring OOC is her best option.

Reactions: Smallvol#1
BIG XII transfer rules would be problematic. Prince would be required to.sit another year plus lose a year's elegibility. Transferring OOC is her best option.

Ah I think we in the SEC got rid of that rule recently if my memory serves me correctly. Her transferring won’t be a problem.

Thanks for always bringing good info to the forum and also being respectful.

Trust me I hear ya ... and I agree with you but I think the gap has closed all around so the days of 4 year champs may have come to an end. I wouldn’t put it past Geno but kids aren’t flocking to sit on the bench and wait their turn either.

The problem is she's no Mikayla Coombs and she would get playing time immediately out of necessity.

Anyway...I have to learn to stop worrying about what UConn is doing and hope that Kellie is able to develop Tennessee's players better.

The problem is she's no Mikayla Coombs and she would get playing time immediately out of necessity.

Anyway...I have to learn to stop worrying about what UConn is doing and hope that Kellie is able to develop Tennessee's players better.
Does she gain immediate eligibility because she missed all of last year with an injury?

I hear you but what I am saying is that UConn used to have players that sat and wait and bided their time and by the time it was their time they were ready to keep the ball rolling I think this has been UConn’s setback if you can call it that. Tina Charles played but she was coming off the bench and he often could sit her now he doesn’t have that luxury. Mo Jefferson and Morgan Tuck would have been starters other places but came off the bench and were ready to just fill in.

But I agree and am excited about our players
:)

Does she gain immediate eligibility because she missed all of last year with an injury?
Not unless her waiver is approved. I don't know the circumstances of her leaving. I guess her eligibility would depend on that.

I hear you but what I am saying is that UConn used to have players that sat and wait and bided their time and by the time it was their time they were ready to keep the ball rolling I think this has been UConn’s setback if you can call it that. Tina Charles played but she was coming off the bench and he often could sit her now he doesn’t have that luxury. Mo Jefferson and Morgan Tuck would have been starters other places but came off the bench and were ready to just fill in.

But I agree and am excited about our players
:)
I think that's a problem that a lot of coaches are having...not just Geno. I'm sure Louisville has lost a player or 5 for that very reason. It will be interesting to see how MSST manages this problem. They have depth at every position, and there isn't much on paper separating those players. He will for sure be losing some players.

So without researching tweets (which I have no idea how to do) how does this effect the UT women's program. This thread reminds me of threads that folks start with only a name and put many of us in a "preshock" state over what the thread is about (never start a thread with just a name). As to this thread, just a little more info would help us highly uneducated followers of the women's game. We/I could use a little more up front info.
You're correct. Just another shot in the dark from the attention-starved. Transfer portal ruining college sports. Let the malcontents go elsewhere.

You're correct. Just another shot in the dark from the attention-starved. Transfer portal ruining college sports. Let the malcontents go elsewhere.
A lot of us like this type info. Hit ignore if you do not like. You guys act like Facebook policing the site and fussing about what you don't like. There are others that come here too.

VN Store

Back