Oregon Transfer VJ Bailey commits to Tennessee

Ive came around on him, won’t be a guy who moves the needle as far as perception, but will be a solid contributor.

Reactions: The Dog
How many minutes would Cone play?
No idea, but there is no question it would be more than Bailey. Cone was another plan B, getting him to reclassify, because again, they failed to sign a guard last year and got only one this year.
People saying Bowden, James and Turner starting are missing that there is only Jalen to come off the bench. Sure, they can stagger, but they are woefully thin and an injury could be devastating.

Reactions: Pimpnorange1
No idea, but there is no question it would be more than Bailey. Cone was another plan B, getting him to reclassify, because again, they failed to sign a guard last year and got only one this year.
People saying Bowden, James and Turner starting are missing that there is only Jalen to come off the bench. Sure, they can stagger, but they are woefully thin and an injury could be devastating.

Thin last year too. Thankfully, Bone stayed healthy

Pretty exciting looking player.
I agree and Bailey is bigger than I thought he was, when I say bigger, I mean more muscle and thickness. Looks physical and finishes strong at the rim. Figure in this kid's 3-point shot and 90+% at the line and I'm really pleased. Still want Love or Springer in '20, tho

VN Store

Back