Anything Short of winning the East is a...............

You guys have no FAITH....Year 2 is when Saban made the jump, you watch this season is gonna be great

Saban wasn’t starting from scratch in regards to player development and S&C. Also, they didn’t have their worst season ever with the last coach.

Reactions: tbh
That
Hoping for no major injuries, at least 6-7 wins and a top 10-15 recruiting class. I'd be very content with this and consider it progress.

That’s a pretty solid goal. Gives us something to build on for ‘20 season.

... a thing short of winning the east.

Ya know what? I am gonna enjoy watching some football, one play at a time. And it starts before the games, with all the bits of update, and savoring what might be ahead. 😎

Reactions: CascadeVolunteer
Going to say that beating FL is not going to happen. They have better talent and a better coach. GA and. Alab losses too. Tenn is at best a middle of the conference USA team. Can barely beat those teams but yet sec east champs!?? Try actually beating alab once in what 13yrs. 5 wins against FL in 30 yrs. Pruitt will never win a NC at tenn. Those days are gone! Its been a rebuild for how long now? Hell UFC is a way better program and can win! Face it cant beat vandy now and JG will lead tenn to victory? He was terrible last year and will be again. Past performance is future expectations. Tenn has proven this time and time again since about 2001

Going to say that beating FL is not going to happen. They have better talent and a better coach. GA and. Alab losses too. Tenn is at best a middle of the conference USA team. Can barely beat those teams but yet sec east champs!?? Try actually beating alab once in what 13yrs. 5 wins against FL in 30 yrs. Pruitt will never win a NC at tenn. Those days are gone! Its been a rebuild for how long now? Hell UFC is a way better program and can win! Face it cant beat vandy now and JG will lead tenn to victory? He was terrible last year and will be again. Past performance is future expectations. Tenn has proven this time and time again since about 2001

7 wins against Florida in past 30 years. 90,92,98,01,03,04,16.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Sh* troll is sh*t. I’d be fine with 7-5 this year. Continuing an upward trend is the goal. Contending for SEC titles is 3-4 years away and don’t y’all forget it. Don’t run Pruitt off beforehand, he’s a good coach.

Reactions: CascadeVolunteer
header.jpg

View attachment 207458
We don't have the talented kids on our team we may have the coaches but not enough talented kids on our team. Like I said from the start we need 4 full recruiting cycles and each cycle we need to be ranked higher and higher to the point on year 5 we are fighting for the number 1 recruiting class and then we need to keep that.
This stat can’t be true.

Disappointment!!! We have the talent according to recruiting services and we have the coaches according to everyone here so how should we expect less?
Every time I read one of your posts, it is a disappointment. This time next year, I may have a different respone to a statement such as this, but we still have a lot of recruiting and experience to do before your statement makes any where near reality. I think we will win 7-8 games this year and will play the other games much closer than we did last year. Our little boys who have tried to play the last 3 years will become big strong men within the next couple of years. We will be back.

Every time I read one of your posts, it is a disappointment. This time next year, I may have a different respone to a statement such as this, but we still have a lot of recruiting and experience to do before your statement makes any where near reality. I think we will win 7-8 games this year and will play the other games much closer than we did last year. Our little boys who have tried to play the last 3 years will become big strong men within the next couple of years. We will be back.
Get a life it was just a thought thats what this place is for you negative nancy. GBO

I think the ceiling for 2019 is 8-4 and I would be thrilled with that. Especially if the 4 losses are competitive losses. 7-5 May be our reality. The ball could bounce in our direction and surprise us all. Season can’t get here fast enough. Talking season is a drag.

Disappointment!!! We have the talent according to recruiting services and we have the coaches according to everyone here so how should we expect less?
To an unrealistic person maybe. I would be very happy with a 7-5 record. The next year would be the more likely year to win the East any time soon. I think we come in second. You have to consider that id a big feat when you consider Mullen & Smart are both in our conference along with three other coaches that beat us the year before last. If Pruitt can keep his staff, the most fair expectations for us and the most probable chance we have to challenge for the East is Pruitt’s 5th year. I think he gets it done then and possibly more. You are dellusional to EXPECT to win the East this year.

VN Store

Back