'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

Clemson is about to make him their first 2021 QB offer and put on full court press. He's visited there multiple times already. That one will be a serious fight if Chaney wants him.
i think Clemson gives him the same opportunity to play on a really good offensive team, but w/out the distance. and i think that he'd probably lean that way.

still, think OU is not going to go away quietly....i think he'd already be committed there if he found a way to get over the distance issue.

Yes, times have changed. But, this isn't the first time this has happened, and won't be the last. Don't forget when Peyton came, he wasn't the only QB in the class. Another "more mobile" QB came with him. Branndon Stewart, also from TX.

Let me state this as ONLY a hypothetical.

Could TN be the one cooling on Bailey? I do know Chaney wasn’t big on him at UGA and basically didn’t recruit him. I don’t know much about King, but just looked at his film, I can see why he is so highly rated and he can definitely play in this conference. That also opens up Tx recruiting and really national recruiting. King is on OV next weekend, think it will come to a head then either way.
He has known the entire time that they would like to take two. Why would you cool own a kid that you’ve hosted every possible weekend and that you added to your class to be the cornerstone months ago? Lot of hypotheticals. My assumption is that he would have never responded to me if he didn’t want to address it. Prospects leave us on read everyday about simple things

An easy way to hide one's dissatisfaction or anger of potentially losing Bailey -

Post something about melting down or the old "we will be ok"

You guys are upset just like everyone else
I’m not going to downplay it. He’s a great player and I would hate to lose him. If the staff thinks they need two great QBs in the same class they can’t change their approach bc it may upset one. I would do everything in my power to keep Bailey though.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Yes, times have changed. But, this isn't the first time this has happened, and won't be the last. Don't forget when Peyton came, he wasn't the only QB in the class. Another "more mobile" QB came with him. Branndon Stewart, also from TX.
Back when commits hardly knew of the existence of others...and played multiple sports. Now we have social media instant accessing and personal brands. Can’t think of a recent example of two face of the program types in the SAME CLASS. Much less of one working out. Best thing Stewart ever did for the Vols was transfer out after one season and win one important game against Kansas State.

Reactions: jakez4ut
Harrison’s response- “What!? I am all Vol. I am just bored and wanted a different look on my page. I have a big season coming up this year and am totally focused on that! #GBO”
Sounds to me like he’s getting pumped up for his senior season and felt like making his Twitter page more about high school. Wouldn’t be surprised if his hs coach even said something about him not slipping in leadership because he’s already at UT mentally or something. Seems like a big overreaction here, props to Matt for the quick draw on the fire hose 😂

Biggest recruiter of the class🤔...he hasn’t recruited anyone

giphy.gif

Y'all get this butt hurt when your significant other changes their social media profile picture and leaves you out?

Who heck does this guy think he is???? We will have a meltdown if we feel like it. Even if we have to make up one to have.
Bailey?
He's not worrying about stopping a meltdown. Twitter makes VN look calm and he's just letting them go.
If he's liking posts, then he's reading them. Possibly enjoying the carnage lol.

Reactions: SD189
i think Clemson gives him the same opportunity to play on a really good offensive team, but w/out the distance. and i think that he'd probably lean that way.

still, think OU is not going to go away quietly....i think he'd already be committed there if he found a way to get over the distance issue.
Distance? What distance? Plus his family is from Knoxville, if I am not mistaken.

VN Store

Back