Abortions and the bible.

The hospital is being paid to provide a service and has undertaken its obligation voluntarily.
So Person A gets into a car crash, is rushed to the hospital but is expected a full recovery in 9 months and the hospital changes their mind in a day and doesnt want to keep them alive, they should be able to pull the plug regardless of potential recovery?

Obviously no payments are received at this point.

live
verb
verb: live;
1. remain alive.

supply oneself with the means of subsistence.

life
noun
noun: life;
1. the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death.

2. the existence of an individual human being or animal.

So Person A gets into a car crash, is rushed to the hospital but is expected a full recovery in 9 months and the hospital changes their mind in a day and doesnt want to keep them alive, they should be able to pull the plug regardless of potential recovery?

Obviously no payments are received at this point.

If he cannot pay... Pull it

For all the debate on living... Is it capable of surviving outside the womb? We shall assume that all you good Republicans will step forward and offer to voluntarily care for this unwanted urchin.

Go visit a nursing home. But, to be fair, here's a few.
Institute on Aging | Information on Senior Citizens Living in America
Long Term Senior Care Statistics
Fact Sheet: Aging in the United States – Population Reference Bureau

For all the debate on living... Is it capable of surviving outside the womb? We shall assume that all you good Republicans will step forward and offer to voluntarily care for this unwanted urchin.

Again, without the necessities of life being provided by others, no healthy full term baby would survive outside the womb. A baby cannot sustain itself regardless of when it left the womb.

sustain? I said capable of survival.

And I also said that all you good republicans will voluntarily care for the unwanted urchin.

Your Inconsistent stance to validate the legalities of abortion isnt very convincing. It has a million logical holes, it's incredibly inconsistent and arbitrary based on absolutely nothing but whim.

Also, your virtue signaling on the adoption process is fake and a poor attempt at changing the topic.

Your Inconsistent stance to validate the legalities of abortion isnt very convincing. It has a million logical holes, it's incredibly inconsistent and arbitrary based on absolutely nothing but whim.

Also, your virtue signaling on the adoption process is fake and a poor attempt at changing the topic.

I only vary when you force it. How is my stance on abortion inconsistent?

VN Store

Back