I want these two!!!

To those who don’t know these ladies ! Treasure Hunt on the right . Teammates of Jaz for several years at HH in Chattanooga. She was rated a top ten talent but has fallen a little lately. She has a strong build and plays the two or three positions. She used to be a lean towards UT under Holly’s reign. Supposed relationship between Holly and Mom (coach Hunt). The other highly rated center on HH’s is Kamilla Cardosa who they say she is a UConn lean ?

Madison Hayes is from East Hamilton and both of their schools are in close proximity. I have not seen Madison play personally but she has been rated a top Fifty most of the time. She visited 12/10/17 (unofficial) and was made some kind of offer ! I just saw where KJH just made an offer to her also? Those of you who know about offers may explain different kinds of offers ? I don’t know.

Both are Tennessee ladies and would make good recruits. JMO
Some on this forum think Tennessee girls are just not up to our level of recruits as we only go after The Top Players! Again JMO
Both are about 6’

works for me --- players from Oregon haven't been the answer, that's for sure

Interesting note ..... just checking the updated Hoopgurlz for 2020.
Madison Hayes ranked #50 —— moved up to # 24

Treasure Hunt ranked #28—— moved to #36

Madison moved up 26 spots and jumped ahead of Treasure!!! Just saying 🤷‍♂️

However, Prospect Nation rates Treasure at #12 and Madison is not listed on top fifty ?

Last edited:
Reactions: mcannon1
I would think KJH is going to recruit hard for a true point guard that has potential to run the offense and a wing player to replace Davis.

I saw Hunt play and I wasn't overly impressed. She appeared to be on the slow side and her shot seemed to be off. Her shot can be corrected not so sure about her foot speed.

The state of Tennessee has as much talent in this class as I've ever seen, with four players in the top 36. I'll go out on a limb and predict Alasia Hayes won't be coming, but Kellie still has a golden opportunity to prove herself as a recruiter if she can only lock up the border...

To those who don’t know these ladies ! Treasure Hunt on the right . Teammates of Jaz for several years at HH in Chattanooga. She was rated a top ten talent but has fallen a little lately. She has a strong build and plays the two or three positions. She used to be a lean towards UT under Holly’s reign. Supposed relationship between Holly and Mom (coach Hunt). The other highly rated center on HH’s is Kamilla Cardosa who they say she is a UConn lean ?

Madison Hayes is from East Hamilton and both of their schools are in close proximity. I have not seen Madison play personally but she has been rated a top Fifty most of the time. She visited 12/10/17 (unofficial) and was made some kind of offer ! I just saw where KJH just made an offer to her also? Those of you who know about offers may explain different kinds of offers ? I don’t know.

Both are Tennessee ladies and would make good recruits. JMO
Some on this forum think Tennessee girls are just not up to our level of recruits as we only go after The Top Players! Again JMO
Both are about 6’
Are they good enough to go to UCONN?

I saw Hunt play and I wasn't overly impressed. She appeared to be on the slow side and her shot seemed to be off. Her shot can be corrected not so sure about her foot speed.
Hunt recently took an unofficial visit to Baylor.

Reactions: Will83
Madison Hayes...a presidential name on both ends.
There's also a Moonlighting reference there too (TV show of the 1980's, played by Cybill Shepherd)

Maddie Hayes(Cybil Shepherd),,,,,,Bruce Willis still had a head of hair
I have season one

Reactions: MAD

VN Store

Back