Super Regional vs Florida

Wow! What a gritty game for Caylan-- 177 pitches. She carried this team tonight. It'll be Matty and Ashley time tomorrow.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
giphy.gif

That's the snapshot of the Lady Vols dugout.

If Phillips is struggling with a shoulder injury, I hope they give Osbron a chance tomorrow. She seems to be in the doghouse for not hitting, but she has a good arm and tomorrow is winner take all.

Reactions: WizardofOz
Nobody is happier for that win than Karen Weekly. Sure, she’s still going to be criticized for that awful steal attempt, but if they’d actually gone on to lose that would have been a playbthat woukd have stuck inthe craws ofevery current and former Lady Vol and their familiesfor the rest oftheir lives. KW caught a break there!

Reactions: WVU05UT09 and MAD
The attempt to steal home was so bush league and it conveys the coaches lack of confidence in the players to win the game. No wonder they play so tight in big games. Coaching malpractice. Fire them both I won’t miss them. They could get any number of coaches to come in to do just as bad and they wouldn’t have to pay two people.

Lol. I didn’t like the call, but the Weekly’s are UT softball. I know softball has only recently gotten popular, but they put UT on the map. Their strength is recruiting, and we will always field very competitive teams as long as they coach.

VN Store

Back