Tennessee Home of the Bed wetting Vols!

monk91384

I feel like the Vols somehow find ways to screw up whenever they can . Anyone agree?
I’m done pumping sunshine btw!

Reactions: Catbone
I mean if we won today we would have just gotten the **** kicked out of us by vandy tomorrow

This team is going to the NCAA tournament for the tenth time in program history,first time since 2005 in TV’s second year! That’s pretty awesome. I firmly believe a lot of our players have the NCAA tournament on their minds. These are still kids and the NCAA is a big deal. No excuses , we haven’t played very good against Auburn in any game we played them. Why I have no idea. But if this team can win a region and go to a Super I think we will all forget this night. Either way it’s been a memorable Season , one for the books IMO ... I am proud of this team.

Go visit a children’s hospital so you can see what real problems look like
Easy fella just using the forums for talking about the Vols . I worked at a children’s hospital for six years , those are real problems. Not sure how that has anything to do with being bummed over your favorite team losing to Auburn over and over again .

The Vols didn't screw it up when they took the last two series of the year against Florida and Ole Miss in order to get to 14 conference wins and punch their ticket to the NCAA for the first time since 2005.

Winning yesterday would have been nice, but the progression of this team so far under Vitello has been monumental. He's being mentioned as a coach of the year candidate for what he's accomplished with this team in two short years.

In summary, it's hard for me to look at a Tennessee baseball team that won 38 games and describe them as always screwing up, even though I was admittedly disappointed by yesterday's result.

Last edited:
The Vols didn't screw it up when they took the last two series of the year against Florida and Ole Miss in order to get to 14 conference wins and punch their ticket to the NCAA for the first time since 2005.

Winning yesterday would have been nice, but the progression of this team so far under Vitello has been monumental. He's being mentioned as a coach of the year candidate for what he's accomplished with this team in a short two years.

In summary, it's hard for me to look at a Tennessee baseball team that won 38 games and describe them as always screwing up, even though I was admittedly disappointed by yesterday's results.

THIS!

I feel like the Vols somehow find ways to screw up whenever they can . Anyone agree?
I’m done pumping sunshine btw!
Baseball is a funny game. There are some pretty significant advantages to some extra rest. That game could have gone either way. There is a very fine line between a win or a loss sometimes.

Winning yesterday would have been nice, but the progression of this team so far under Vitello has been monumental. He's being mentioned as a coach of the year candidate for what he's accomplished with this team in two short years.

In summary, it's hard for me to look at a Tennessee baseball team that won 38 games and describe them as always screwing up, even though I was admittedly disappointed by yesterday's result.

being disappointed is being a fan.......posting negative crap like a lot of these posters do is being an asshat!

This team is going to the NCAA tournament for the tenth time in program history,first time since 2005 in TV’s second year! That’s pretty awesome. I firmly believe a lot of our players have the NCAA tournament on their minds. These are still kids and the NCAA is a big deal. No excuses , we haven’t played very good against Auburn in any game we played them. Why I have no idea. But if this team can win a region and go to a Super I think we will all forget this night. Either way it’s been a memorable Season , one for the books IMO ... I am proud of this team.
Agree. I'm hoping that our football team finally has a year like baseball team, or basketball team two seasons ago, where we exceed expectations. So dang tired of the "it's gonna take three more years" VN way of life. Everyone recognizes progress basevols have made.

Reactions: feathersax

VN Store

Back