Tennessee vs Auburn Game Thread - 5:30

Don’t have to wait until next year. There are still games to play. I don’t get all bent out of shape about it, especially with a team like this. It’s fun to watch baseball again. I am just someone who sees it as entertainment and enjoy teams playing to or above their potential. The last two years of basketball have been a blast, but that’s just me.
Yep to each their own.. the last two years in basketball have been fun except for in the tournaments where they underachieved at every turn. You can view things how you like, I respect that... I guess I have high standards... not fun to me to always underachieve in the post season but I can understand those who can take solace in regular season victories.

Yep to each their own.. the last two years in basketball have been fun except for in the tournaments where they underachieved at every turn. You can view things how you like, I respect that... I guess I have high standards... not fun to me to always underachieve in the post season but I can understand those who can take solace in regular season victories.

guess, we take comfort where we can...just remember to pull for the BaseVols...:D

Wow.... Maybe don't take a bat to the plate. We won't get far with Jay striking out 4 times a game.

Don’t have to wait until next year. There are still games to play. I don’t get all bent out of shape about it, especially with a team like this. It’s fun to watch baseball again. I am just someone who sees it as entertainment and enjoy teams playing to or above their potential. The last two years of basketball have been a blast, but that’s just me.

Yeah but this is frustrating for 2 big reasons:

1) Still haven't won an SECT game since 2007.
2) It's tough pill to swallow that you go 0-4 against the same team; I would have thought we'd come put looking better and with a chip on our shoulder but that didn't appear to be the case.

JC is hurt..feel sorry for him...but, couldn't get it done...I know how someone can see it different, but for me, this has been a very good season...seriously....:D....really cool thing...it may not be over with, at least, according to the sporting forecasts...that hasn't come around here in a little while...ya'll take care and have a good night...and, as always...

GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: appyvol and tdbigo
It's amazing how many former D1 baseball players there are in this thread. Y'all gotta be in the HOF by the way y'all act like you could do better than these kids.

STFU.

Reactions: feathersax
Yeah but this is frustrating for 2 big reasons:

1) Still haven't won an SECT game since 2007.
2) It's tough pill to swallow that you go 0-4 against the same team; I would have thought we'd come put looking better and with a chip on our shoulder but that didn't appear to be the case.
Best for us not to play Auburn in SEC Tourneys

Well, I am very competitive. But my life stays busy and there are things to do. I try not to worry about something I can’t control. I got so nervous at the end of regulation in the Purdue game. I just can’t upset at a last second foul call that probably isn’t called in half the games. Just different perspectives.

Wish we hadn't beat them in football. Between hoops and baseball payback has been rough.

We have to get back our swagger in all sports when it counts.
This all day everyday... there is no doubt in my mind in any sport when it comes to must win tournament time the vols fold absolutely everytime... we have got to nut up at some point and become winners... I’m not trying to be a jerk when I say we just feel like losers in every sport when it really matters.. we just curl up and suck our thumbs. Don’t know how that permeates every sport in the University but it sure seems to.

Reactions: StrangeVol

VN Store

Back