Give me your hottest takes in life

I have no idea what you're talking about

Damn. I thought you were riffing on 05's post...
They aren't terrible, but they are pretty overrated.

Most overrated bands of all time:
1. Jimmy Buffett (some will take issue with this, saying he isn't supposed to be taken all that seriously as a musician and it's more about his "vibe," but I still put him here)
2. The Beach Boys
3. The Eagles
4. Bob Dylan
5. The Grateful Dead

...that started a bit of a drawn out conversation last week about who was overrated and what constitutes being overrated and such.

You could have just left me to my illusions, you know.

I was a "radio personality" for the local Top 40 station for a while. I also selected and scheduled music for the station.
The first time I heard Miley Cyrus, I horse-laughed and said, "this will NEVER work!"
Whether the music was good or not, it was my job to pick out what would be a hit or not. I sincerely thought the record label was wasting time and money pushing the little girl from Hannah Montana as a real singer. Her voice was terrible and she wasn't even attractive. I was adamant!
Yeah...that was a swing-and-a-miss on my part. I still think she stinks, but I should have known it would have worked on Top 40 radio.
When Miley Cyrus gets naked & licks a hammer it's "art" & "music". But when I do it, I'm "drunk" and "have to leave the hardware store".

Damn. I thought you were riffing on 05's post...

...that started a bit of a drawn out conversation last week about who was overrated and what constitutes being overrated and such.

You could have just left me to my illusions, you know.
It's all good. I didn't even see that (or maybe I just didn't pay attention to it)

Reactions: pismonque
**HOT TAKE**

Dark Berry Dr. Pepper is the best soft drink to come out in the last 20 years.

“ thanks my guy”

WTH does that even mean? When I was younger if you said that it meant you would be dating said person.

That's him
He was the runner up to Kelly Clarkson on the first season of American Idol. Justin something.

moreyouknow.gif

VN Store

Back