The WRASSLIN’ Thread

I may be the minority here, but I have a high tolerance for Alexa Bliss, where most of the other ladies get on my nerves. She's hot, can cut her promos without sounding like she's trying to remember her lines, and she's hot. I forget what else, but there's something else too. Hope she makes a comeback.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
I may be the minority here, but I have a high tolerance for Alexa Bliss, where most of the other ladies get on my nerves. She's hot, can cut her promos without sounding like she's trying to remember her lines, and she's hot. I forget what else, but there's something else too. Hope she makes a comeback.
I'm not a fan of her, i think she's annoying.....but i hope she makes a recovery.

Ashley Massaro died at 39. I remember her giving out her number during the Diva Search. Not sure what the cause was but no matter, 39 is too yoing to go. Hope her daughter and family get through the loss okay.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Ashley Massaro died at 39. I remember her giving out her number during the Diva Search. Not sure what the cause was but no matter, 39 is too yoing to go. Hope her daughter and family get through the loss okay.

I’ve been trying to find out what happened but didn’t see anything. Anyone know? Last I heard she was in informal talks with WWED

VN Store

Back