'20 JUCO CB Art Green

VQ podcast gets posted today. 7:42 minute mark.

Hubbs: Tennessee did have a junior college corner in this weekend. He's gonna take more visits and isn't close to doing anything.

Kid commits publicly an hour later after informing the staff of his decision before leaving yesterday.

$9.95
I know buddy...dead mothers can suck it. 😏

Reactions: jakez4ut
Excited about him as a player, but he sounds committed to Tennessee as his leader, right now, more than he sounds committed to Tennessee. Just based on his comments about wanting to see Florida and Georgia. I get the sense that he has reserved his spot but not ready to shut things down. Still, that beats playing catchup for him, though.

Upon further review, I'm told he's legit 6-1, 200+ pounds with long arms. He's also a former high school wide receiver which speaks to his ball skills. He also ran track in HS and posted a very respectable 11.04 in the 100, a really solid time for a big athlete. He was a good hoops player in HS too and shows some athleticism there. Check this out:
We're going to start him off with a 90 grade in our JuCo rankings. I thought the film warranted a high 3star rating but I think his profile presents 4star level upside.
-Barton

This is a big pick up for us. 200 lbs with that speed is impressive... should help at the Star postion... he would be a good blitz option off the edge. And to top it off he is a former receiver. I like it!!! Boom!!!

This is a big pick up for us. 200 lbs with that speed is impressive... should help at the Star postion... he would be a good blitz option off the edge. And to top it off he is a former receiver. I like it!!! Boom!!!
yeah, i think this guy pays big dividends before it's all over....the only thing we don't know is how well he knows/can pick up the defense. if he can do that relatively quickly, i think he helps a lot, quickly.

Reactions: SmokinBob
I admitted that he has good straight line speed, he is vulnerable to double moves and doesn't have ELITE speed to catch up. Dooley saw something on film and Lock/Hall immediately went to work. Mason copied the same gameplan and Taylor got benched. Spring game did nothing to ease those concerns, those are his last three appearances so should I pretend those games didn't happen in order to appease you? Bama does this all the time, play a kid at corner his first couple seasons. Move him to safety his third year once you sign another talented corner and he goes off to get paid. Don't throw a b!tch fit when Taylor is moved.

Lol, Taylor won’t be moved. Also, all the DBs struggled against Vandy per this article. Good job singling out Taylor though. Notably one senior a junior and the other two were “True Freshman.” Lol

Get over yourself.
32166E43-9BEA-435A-B38A-68BC46364BF4.png

VN Store

Back