Isaiah Montgomery PWO more than meets the eye?

5* thread.
It is too early to say I'm already ready for football season. Off season threads continue to follow our trajectory on the field. Will be glad when we've got something to be pumped about for upcoming season. I do think we've got potential to be better this year, but then again, I thought we'd be OK when Dobbs graduated...which obviously wasn't the case. Orange colored glasses < BVS.

It’s true!! Did I lie????? A bunch of non athletic dudes who either missed there chance at playing on a collegiate level or just plain ol sucked!! At sports got nothing but negative things to say about this young man. And he’s not the only one that “volnation” talks about day in and day out. Y’all supposed to be “fans” but y’all negative about these kids when it suits your narrative. I actually speak 3 languages as “69” would say “STOOPID” I hope every pwo on this team get there scholarships so they can tell y’all fake fans to “suck it” have a good day

I'm sure you are making a very important point here. I'm also sure I have no idea what it is.

He only shows up on Rivals with 1 offer from Cincinatti...not showing up on 247 or scout. Where are you guys seeing other offers? Also I just skimmed through the thread and saw someone say he is scholarship now is that true?

If this is true that the kid got a PWO, then great for the kid. It ain't easy to get no matter what you think. If this staff thinks this kids got enough talent to warrant their attention and time then he has at least got a chance. I will be pulling for him to make All American....Go Vols and congrats to this young man..

Reactions: VOLSONLY

VN Store

Back