'19 CA CB Chris Steele (Florida commit)

I don’t know this guy but I have respect for him. He left Florida ✅ and he took a stand on something that a lot of guys do not (in that position) ✅
Sounds like he takes after his dad...
“1st and last tweet about this situation,” Troy Steele tweeted. “Your last name as a man is with you forever and even transcends death, when that name is even remotely associated with something so appalling, you have to take a stand.”
Steele then targeted those in the media who he believes have been writing pieces about Chris without all the information. To combat that, Steele quoted a verse.
“And to you writers, shame on you for creating click bate,” Steele tweeted. “The word say’s it better than I ever could: Proverbs 18:2
A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.”

This is not about an alleged assault. This is something about the way a situation was handled by Mullen and the staff.

This is not about an alleged assault. This is something about the way a situation was handled by Mullen and the staff.
I thought it was about the way Mullen and staff handled the situation of him wanting to change roommates because of the roommate committing assaults.

Might be 4. Jones and highest recruit Steele are gone but two of the recruits coming in haven’t qualified yet, Zipperer and Black. So, 3 of their top 8 recruits plus their QB of the class. Had another CB arrested recently. Bad couple weeks, 3 assault cases, QB, CB, and a staff member. 2 big misses in recruiting that should be gator locks, and to top off yesterday, they had their top ranked 5 star prospect decommit.

Kirby poured salt in that wound, same day Fla lost their only 5 star commit, UGA gains another 5 star.

Has a very 2009 Lane Kiffin class feel to it.

Couldn’t happen to a better bunch.

Has a very 2009 Lane Kiffin class feel to it.

Couldn’t happen to a better bunch.
Diwun Black announced today he’s headed to JuCo. Take out the guys not going to be there now, class falls to 17th.

UF players still going after Steele on Twitter, that team has zero leadership at the moment. Crazy

Diwun Black announced today he’s headed to JuCo. Take out the guys not going to be there now, class falls to 17th.

UF players still going after Steele on Twitter, that team has zero leadership at the moment. Crazy
Still? Wow

Florida loses 3 4-stars in 3 weeks. That has got to be close to a record, particularly for players who haven't even played a snap yet.

VN Store

Back