Isaiah Montgomery PWO more than meets the eye?

Is English your second language, or did you drop out of school at some point?
This is his mom and to see this is very upsetting . I don’t have a clue who wrote this. I appreciate whoever it was to acknowledge talented hardworking kid. I was told to not get involved but I will not let anyone to start a negative thread about a really good kid. That worked his butt off to get to this point. This is EVERY CHILDS DREAM!!! And to see the childish comments is insane. I understand people are going to have their opinions which is fine. But to have someone to say something that they do not have a clue about has to stop !!!!

This is his mom and to see this is very upsetting . I don’t have a clue who wrote this. I appreciate whoever it was to acknowledge talented hardworking kid. I was told to not get involved but I will not let anyone to start a negative thread about a really good kid. That worked his butt off to get to this point. This is EVERY CHILDS DREAM!!! And to see the childish comments is insane. I understand people are going to have their opinions which is fine. But to have someone to say something that they do not have a clue about has to stop !!!!

First, welcome to VN. I hope your son does amazing things in both the classroom and on the field.

Second, Unless the OP is your son, (gotta be careful when only liking the rudest posts in the thread), there are no disparaging or negative remarks on this thread about him. I personally would not want my child, as a student athlete, to frequent or participate in fan message boards. Heck I wouldn’t come on here as a parent of a student athlete either. (not suggesting that you leave, I just know MY stress limits and VN would have ME on Xanax!). Nothing good can come of it, in my opinion.
This thread did not begin as a negative thread, as you suggested. It began with an over zealous “fan” that kind of made a weird positive post and devolved from there. Perhaps you could take another look at what happened to take this thread where it ended up. Perhaps you could pull the “fan” to the side and suggest that they not begin to act quite so childish when critiqued. A little humility and it may have taken a different turn.
VN vets can get brutal up in here, we’ve seen it all already and many of these guys are equipped to rip a poster to shreds when they see a flaw... it gets worse when the poster doubles down on the mistake or begins to insult the regulars. We’re a tough crowd, especially with these opinion-type threads.

Good luck to you and your son, ma’am. I hope his abilities one day enable him put his biggest fan and protector, into a lifestyle most of us would envy.

@Takegame33 and @Volornothing178

Look, everyone makes a good point that all of the sudden out of nowhere the Original Poster, posting about Isaiah Montgomery was weird. Isaiah’s actions while at school and on the field will speak for themselves.

The fact that Volornothing178 joined very recently and all the sudden posted about Isaiah Montgomery makes you wonder if he is Isaiah himself or a family member.

Either way, to come on a board and argue and then say y’all sucked for so long.... that doesn’t really look good (especially on a fan board) @Volornothing178, especially if you are the player or a family member.

Either way this thread has been weird and has deviated.

I say @Takegame33 let your sons actions prove who he is and screw what this message board says.

JMO.

One has to realize that posters on these boards include fans from different schools and a number of them are trolls who seek to destroy the foundations of other schools athletic programs. I have learned to take those posters as enemies of our school and ignore most of their posts. I hope you, your son family and friends enjoy his participating in our basketball program and its success.

Last edited:
Lol that’s not anger that’s facts! At this point ANYBODY can help y’all team! I welcome comments I don’t welcome “keep board coaching “ I said seen flashes of something good in the kid and I do and y’all sucked for soooo long you should welcome anybody on that team! Lol tee Martin nor Peyton is walking through that door. So once again bro say something positive about “YOUR TEAM” assholes!! Or just stfu. And don’t get sensitive when the persons response is harsher than yours! And the kid can’t be worst than what y’all working with now. 5-7 ???? I wonder do they give scholarships for keyboard coaches???? Hmmmmmm is that professional enough for you buddy!
Man I was glad you put up some info on the young man and was on your side even though some of the nit pickers showed up but then you went and done this, this entire post is ridiculous and no true vol fan or alum would slander the university they claim to love. So your not a vol that's obvious, thanks for the info you can now leave.

Reactions: MoodyVol

Look, everyone makes a good point that all of the sudden out of nowhere the Original Poster, posting about Isaiah Montgomery was weird. Isaiah’s actions while at school and on the field will speak for themselves.

The fact that Volornothing178 joined very recently and all the sudden posted about Isaiah Montgomery makes you wonder if he is Isaiah himself or a family member.

Either way, to come on a board and argue and then say y’all sucked for so long.... that doesn’t really look good (especially on a fan board) @Volornothing178, especially if you are the player or a family member.

I say @Takegame33 let your sons actions prove who he is and screw what this message board says.

JMO.
I don’t know who that person is! I know for a fact that’s not Isaiah. He’s a laid back quiet smart kid. He don’t even be on the internet like most teens. He would Never in his life disrespect an adult like that because he was raised with morals and standards. I know I should not be on here and I apologize but however again that’s not my child and that’s not a family member. It must be a fan.

I don’t know who that person is! I know for a fact that’s not Isaiah. He’s a laid back quiet smart kid. He don’t even be on the internet like most teens. He would Never in his life disrespect an adult like that because he was raised with morals and standards. I know I should not be on here and I apologize but however again that’s not my child and that’s not a family member. It must be a fan.
You're fine, you've been respectful and proud of your son as you should be. I haven't seen anyone say anything negative about your son. The person in question here is the one who started this thread, who decided to come in here with disrespectful comments and attacking people for no reason.

I hope your son enjoys and is successful at UT. Thank him for choosing UT. I know you gotta be proud. UT alum.

Takegame33 you have every right to post on this Board. And you have every right to be proud of your son. I know I’m proud of my kids.

Will you please come back to this thread as the summer and fall pass to update us about Isaiah’s progress? I for one hope your son does great things at UT both on and off the football field!

Takegame33 you have every right to post on this Board. And you have every right to be proud of your son. I know I’m proud of my kids.

Will you please come back to this thread as the summer and fall pass to update us about Isaiah’s progress? I for one hope your son does great things at UT both on and off the football field!
Thank you 🧡

My post has nothing to do with your son. I wish him nothing but the best. It was in response to the original poster who after being confronted by other posters went on an ignorant rant.

My post has nothing to do with your son. I wish him nothing but the best. It was in response to the original poster who after being confronted by other posters went on an ignorant rant.

Only one person made a negative comment about the kid and it was pretty bad. I assume that's who she meant to quote and even gave her a like on that assumption.
There was nothing in your post that would make sense with her comment.

Ma'am, you're welcome here anytime, and I would like to welcome your son to the VOL family. Whether or not he ever takes the field during a game, he is going to be a member of the Tennessee Volunteers football team, and that's something that very, VERY few people can ever say. I hope he develops and blossoms into a starter. But even if he doesn't, he has still achieved a great thing. Ignore the knuckleheads and just be as proud of your son as I know you are.

GO VOLS!!!!!

JMO.
It’s true!! Did I lie????? A bunch of non athletic dudes who either missed there chance at playing on a collegiate level or just plain ol sucked!! At sports got nothing but negative things to say about this young man. And he’s not the only one that “volnation” talks about day in and day out. Y’all supposed to be “fans” but y’all negative about these kids when it suits your narrative. I actually speak 3 languages as “69” would say “STOOPID” I hope every pwo on this team get there scholarships so they can tell y’all fake fans to “suck it” have a good day

Ignorant??? Lmao awwww now you sensitive? You u can’t control people responses so now you mad? Awwww let me get you some tissue 😭😭😭😭 I spoke my opinion on a kid that looks good for the team and y’all come back with smart ass responses trying to down the young man and you worried about my response? 1st of all grow set!!! This is a high school kid with a promising future and y’all response is to down him because he too many pic posted on thread??? Once again STFU!!! And don’t down ANY KID TRYING TO BETTER THERE SELF!!! Any more responses?? Because we can do this ALLDAY!!!!.........who’s next??????

Reactions: Takegame33
It’s true!! Did I lie????? A bunch of non athletic dudes who either missed there chance at playing on a collegiate level or just plain ol sucked!! At sports got nothing but negative things to say about this young man. And he’s not the only one that “volnation” talks about day in and day out. Y’all supposed to be “fans” but y’all negative about these kids when it suits your narrative. I actually speak 3 languages as “69” would say “STOOPID” I hope every pwo on this team get there scholarships so they can tell y’all fake fans to “suck it” have a good day

First off, y’all is a very broad term. There are plenty of us who were college athletes and plenty of us who were two sport college athletes.

Second, you are being absolutely ridiculous. It’s a message board. You obviously know the kid in some capacity to be acting the way you are.

Third, you are on a fan message board, (The best message board in all of the SEC @Freak)

Fourth, you haven’t been on this board long enough to even know who says what or does what, so shut up already. Every true VOL Fan hopes that Isaiah does great at this University.

Fifth, You are an idiot because you just quoted Isaiah Montogmery’s mother @Takegame33, the lady whose child you were apparently vouching for.

Now carry on.

Ignorant??? Lmao awwww now you sensitive? You u can’t control people responses so now you mad? Awwww let me get you some tissue 😭😭😭😭 I spoke my opinion on a kid that looks good for the team and y’all come back with smart ass responses trying to down the young man and you worried about my response? 1st of all grow set!!! This is a high school kid with a promising future and y’all response is to down him because he too many pic posted on thread??? Once again STFU!!! And don’t down ANY KID TRYING TO BETTER THERE SELF!!! Any more responses?? Because we can do this ALLDAY!!!!.........who’s next??????
Oh stop freaking lying. There is 1, one, uno, negative post about the kid. Can you count to 1? If so, stop saying "ya'll" and "all these".

The only person everyone else insulted is you, not the kid. Quit hiding behind your strawman argument.

Oh stop freaking lying. There is 1, one, uno, negative post about the kid. Can you count to 1? If so, stop saying "ya'll" and "all these".

The only person everyone else insulted is you, not the kid. Quit hiding behind your strawman argument.

Charger, I think this poster isn’t new, just new user name. You read this forum as much as I do, doesn’t this remind you of someone?

Reactions: chargervol

Can we just go ahead and ban this account? If you can't bring anything productive to the board, why be here at all?

This thread pretty much sums up many of the threads about players on message boards. Someone makes a rather innocuous post about a player that is walking on, and how they look to be a steal. Some posters feel the need to tell that poster how they are wrong. Bickering ensues, things spiral out of control. Family gets sucked into the posting. At this point, some try to explain how they were not trying to be critical of the player, others just go with the praise for the family member, and then you have those who double down on their position. Insults and other "non-niceties" are slung, making for a bad look all around.

Can we just skip to the part where Isaiah Montgomery becomes the new Paul Bain/Rod Wilkes?

Just to start....

Isaiah Montgomery can say “Never say never” Without saying never.

Isaiah Montgomery can single-handedly surround his opponents.

Knock knock.
Who's there?
Isaiah Montgomery.
Isaiah Montgomery who?
You need a new door.

VN Store

Back