Westbrook Comits to UCONN

don't worry if Geno needs her to be eligible next year she will be.

Going to be interesting..... Dangerfield is the point next year ! Miss Croatia coming after!
Maybe Evina will have to move where she has always belonged to the off guard.... where she won’t have too many turnovers? No wait ? Williams is there ! Will E get to start ? Or play much ? Maybe coach Jump will get his suggested ( point wing )????

Going to be interesting..... Dangerfield is the point next year ! Miss Croatia coming after!
Maybe Evina will have to move where she has always belonged to the off guard.... where she won’t have too many turnovers? No wait ? Williams is there ! Will E get to start ? Or play much ? Maybe coach Jump will get his suggested ( point wing )????

Paige Bueckers her senior year there also... she is the number 1 player of 2020 although Angel Reese has the game to be a clear number 1 in my opinion.

Didn't see that coming...

I sorta did especially when things got dicey with Evina and UT... she is the type to want to beat UT and do it at UConn....

Good for her! Game 🍊n and best of luck to her!

UConn got Evina and I remember everybody thinking Jordan was UConn’s. I am interested to see how their careers work out in the grand scheme of things.

:cool: This has been done for awhile.

If Holly did one thing g🍊🍊d she got Jordan from UConn and she is going to be a good one! A freshman yes but will be a great player.

Good luck to Evina she will have some great guards to push her and get some playing time. Dangerfield one year and Bueckers and the international player the next.

Mdoggie, were you one of the many, many Boneyarders who, after Evina’s infamous post-NCAA loss interview, said that Geno would never put up with a player who’d do that? Especially after he’d just done an interview himself complaining about players like that?

lol

Last edited:
No matter how you slice it this was the big f-u to UT as a parting gift. This is the one place you don't transfer to if you know anything about the history of the heated rivalry.

The incompetence over the last 8 years has been hurtful for the program. Better late than never getting rid of the Bill Guthridge of womens coaches. Now the focal point is on whether or not this new staff got what it takes to do what Calipari did for Kentucky after Billy Gillespie.

Her instagram post captions " Sorry not sorry " with her new UCONN gear lol ...she will be in for rude awakening once she gets to storrs!

Reactions: feathersax

VN Store

Back