Bama/Kentucky

I think it will be closer than that because you guys just came off a big win and won't be thinking about kentucky. This might be an upset.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Call me even more nuts...this might be the best defense Bama has seen all year.....

That being said Bama will roll the Cats.

Call me even more nuts...this might be the best defense Bama has seen all year.....

That being said Bama will roll the Cats.

Define roll? ;)

I think that UK has to prevent that Bama explosion of points in the first half to have a shot.

Define roll? ;)

I think that UK has to prevent that Bama explosion of points in the first half to have a shot.

You might consider preventing a second half explosion, as well.

Oddsmakers start this game at Bama -16.5, btw.

You might consider preventing a second half explosion, as well.

Oddsmakers start this game at Bama -16.5, btw.

My point is that Bama has owned the 1st half this year, and kind of let up in the 2nd half.

"Never tell me the odds!" (Han Solo, TESB)

My point is that Bama has owned the 1st half this year, and kind of let up in the 2nd half.

"Never tell me the odds!" (Han Solo, TESB)

I got your point, I was simply pointing out that you might be a little too narrowly focused in your explosion prevention program.

I don't think Saban will let his team look past anyone......you never know what will happen on football Saturday..........I say Bama calms the kitty cat...:birgits_giggle:

For hating Bama so much, you Volfans sure seem to be cowed down to the "mighty Tide."

can this thread just be solely Got Twelve and Brian McCat talking smack to each other? I think that'd be very enjoyable to watch

Naw, I have no beef with Got Twelve or interest in talking smack. Bama will probably win on Saturday, but not by as much as you guys think. It's just amusing to see the Bama haters suddenly cowtowing to the Tide.

For hating Bama so much, you Volfans sure seem to be cowed down to the "mighty Tide."

I don't really think it is cowtowing, it's just hard to envision a Bama team that has blown out two top 10 opponents having a lot of trouble with Foster Brooks and the boys.

Although there is some begrudging respect for the Tide's history among UT fans, please do not misinterpret that as submission, as Tennessee does beat them more often than once every 75 years.

Naw, I have no beef with Got Twelve or interest in talking smack. Bama will probably win on Saturday, but not by as much as you guys think. It's just amusing to see the Bama haters suddenly cowtowing to the Tide.

Come on :p

you could make fun of bear bryant.....and then he could say yeah well he was your coach too.....then insult team colors....talk about an elephant vs a wildcat....go back and forth between roll tide and go cats....and coaches/players and everything else till the game. It'll be fun! :)

Last edited:

I think it will be closer than that because you guys just came off a big win and won't be thinking about kentucky. This might be an upset.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Not everyone thinks you guys will get blown out. I think Bama will be overlooking you guys and it will be really close. You might even win.

How can I bang on the Tide when their fans have this thread going:

Say something nice about Kentucky thread - TideFans.com

:)

I mean, really, we could be like brothers in an alternate universe:

They hold mythical/fabricated NCs, we hold onto one.
We both shared Bryant and Curry as coaches.
We both were on probation for trying to pay off the same OL earlier this decade.

Lots in common, yep.

Last edited:

We both were on probation for trying to pay off the same OL earlier this decade.

Lots in common, yep.

Wow, self-depricating humor? Maybe you are different than all of the other Cat fans:wink2:

Lots in common, yep.

Sagarin running an old season through his formula 50 years after the games are played only qualifies as a national championship in "bammerland."

VN Store

Back