Premiere League & World Soccer Thread

My little brother is a Liverpool fan. I can guarantee you he doesn't plan on taping this one. They'll need a miracle. Not that they played bad in the first leg, just that Messi is Messi and Salah hit the post. Also, their injuries will hurt (welcome to Tottenham's world), so I doubt they'll put up much of a fight. Although, Barca has a tendency to get overconfident. A couple early goals could make things interesting. But if Barca scores, it's over. Liverpool aren't scoring 5.

Not that Tottenham is too far off from their predicament. The way we've been playing, I'd be surprised if we drew tomorrow. Who knows? Maybe we'll find a backbone for once and play like we've got nothing to lose. One can only dream.

The Spurs have done nothing of late to instill confidence, though they were attacking well Saturday up until Son's straight red.

The Spurs have done nothing of late to instill confidence, though they were attacking well Saturday up until Son's straight red.

Jesus that was frustrating. I couldn't believe my eyes when he did that. Completely out of character.

Maybe we'll feel we have something to prove and Ajax will be overconfident. I doubt it, but I can still hope something amazing happens.

Reactions: NorCalVol67
My little brother is a Liverpool fan. I can guarantee you he doesn't plan on taping this one. They'll need a miracle. Not that they played bad in the first leg, just that Messi is Messi and Salah hit the post. Also, their injuries will hurt (welcome to Tottenham's world), so I doubt they'll put up much of a fight. Although, Barca has a tendency to get overconfident. A couple early goals could make things interesting. But if Barca scores, it's over. Liverpool aren't scoring 5.

Not that Tottenham is too far off from their predicament. The way we've been playing, I'd be surprised if we drew tomorrow. Who knows? Maybe we'll find a backbone for once and play like we've got nothing to lose. One can only dream.
Looks like a miracle is happening, they are level 3-3 and Liverpool has all the momentum.

Didn’t think Barca’s blown opportunity at the end of stoppage time in leg 1 would matter. I was wrong.

Reactions: MAD
Wow.

I was looking forward to the Cruijff cup, but Liverpool will be a worthy sacrifice to Ajax 🤞

Wow, I'm beyond words. Glad I taped it so I can watch it back. My brother is over the moon haha I just got off the phone with him. Maybe Tottenham can find some magic to set up an all English final tomorrow.

Do the Spurs have 3 goals in them? Still plenty of time.

I can't believe what I just saw!

I'm a huge Spurs fan myself. I can't believe we won that game today. Since the middle of January, we have lost every away game in the Premier League and won every away game in Europe. Crazy. Moura was on another level in the second half. I can't wait until June 1st.

I'm not saying anything, in case I jinx us. Good God how amazing was that? I love you Lucas Moura.

I chuckle at the non (and even) Liverpool fans not knowing the history of the club. Now, I'm not saying I predicted them to win but I didn't understand anyone saying they had 0% chance, especially at Anfield. It's engraved into their DNA as a Red. Milan, Dortmund, Man City, just to name a few before Barca.

Second greatest night of my life as a Reds fan. Watching the team sing YNWA with the crowd after was spine tingling.

VN Store

Back