UNC Grad-Transfer 5'11" G Stephanie Watts

The main reason I don't think she will play much is that she has no offensive game and your not gonna get very many minutes just for rebounding and defense unless you are really good at both. I think she will be behind KK, Key, and Saunders and that is why I don't expect to play a lot of minutes next season. She could get huge playing time early in the season if we can get some big leads on teams, but in SEC play she will again be way down the depth chart and may get a couple minutes but that is about it.

She was recruited because that was the year that we missed on every recruit and needed someone to add depth to the team. She was a three star recruit and one of the few if not the only one we have ever had on a roster. Holly never developed her offensive game in three seasons and will be tough to get it to anywhere near SEC playing time ability in one off season for any staff.
Thanks for the input. I appreciate it.

Hopefully, we fans will encourage her to keep working hard to emerge as a key role player off the bench. We can applaud and recognize positive results and contributions and help her senior year be her best. May she have good memories at the end of next season and pride in knowing that she gave her all in beginning the restoration of the Lady Vol program to elite status.

Hopefully, we fans will encourage her to keep working hard to emerge as a key role player off the bench. We can applaud and recognize positive results and contributions and help her senior year be her best. May she have good memories at the end of next season and pride in knowing that she gave her all in beginning the restoration of the Lady Vol program to elite status.
She has transformed her body since freshman to a slimed down attractive young lady. Never was really an SEC player who stayed the course and Wants to be and will be a LVFL!! that's good enough for me!

Harris because of playing few minutes was thinking rather than reacting to muscle memory, similar to many beginning freshmen. She also has not demonstrated the crucial requirement of a post, quick reactions in shooting -catch-it quick ready to shoot and rebounding by taking up space and boxing. However, from the HS girl getting a last minute scholarship she has significantly improved.

However, from the HS girl getting a last minute scholarship she has significantly improved.

tenor.gif

So did she have a good visit ? No decision?
Where else is she visiting? Just a few weeks till summer school? What do you think?

Day 1 Recap

Miss St. knocks out the hosting team Texas A&M
Florida completes a comeback to win against South Carolina.
Auburn beats Missouri. Auburn will be our opponent today.
First time the replay was used was in the Florida/South Carolina game. It was a called safe on 3rd base for South Carolina. It looked clear to me that the player was out after replay, but the called was not reversed.
What does this have to do with Stephanie Watts?

VN Store

Back