'20 GA SDE Myles Murphy

Yeah I'm not so sure about that. Whenever I think of what position he best fits...I come up with nothing. It's just empty.... what's the word I'm looking for???____?🤔

Anyhow in regards to Myles...we have a loooooong way to go 😁. I mean Myles and miles of time.

Best thing to look at is weight. Baron is around 245. No way he’s a DE in a SEC 3-4 scheme. Really none of the guys listed are already SEC DL size except Lynch (barely) but all have room to grow by around 15-20 lbs over a spring practice. Myles is one of those guys.

This guy is announcing in 10 days for Clemson. That will be their fifth 5 star so far this class and the 2nd 5 star SDE, they will have the #1 and #2 SDE's in the country. Damn.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
This guy is announcing in 10 days for Clemson. That will be their fifth 5 star so far this class and the 2nd 5 star SDE, they will have the #1 and #2 SDE's in the country. Damn.

To keep things in perspective it took dabo a few yrs and national titles to recruit at the level some of our fans expect Pruitt to recruit at after 5-7

To keep things in perspective it took dabo a few yrs and national titles to recruit at the level some of our fans expect Pruitt to recruit at after 5-7
True. He's only had 1 top 5 class at Clemson and that was in 2015. Last 4 years they finished 9, 8, 22 and 6th on Rivals. He also typically takes smaller classes than most because they have less attrition than most.

They are top 3 for Burch as well. Think their 5 star Davis will lose his star but they will end up with 5 or 6 5-stars.

Reactions: JOEY'S ALL VOL !!!

Hell, I still see posts comparing the TN program that Pruitt inherited to the Bama and UGA programs that Saban and Kirby inherited, respectively, as if all three programs were on equal footing at the time.

Reactions: vol2002
Hell, I still see posts comparing the TN program that Pruitt inherited to the Bama and UGA programs that Saban and Kirby inherited, respectively, as if all three programs were on equal footing at the time.
Some fans are still living in 1999....Y2K has not happened yet.

Some fans are still living in 1999....Y2K has not happened yet.

I hope we don’t have to endure this but I do wonder how many more years of mediocrity we’d have to have before the fanbase is cleansed of these ridiculous expectations and learns just to relax and enjoy.

I hope we don’t have to endure this but I do wonder how many more years of mediocrity we’d have to have before the fanbase is cleansed of these ridiculous expectations and learns just to relax and enjoy.
I'm all about proper expectations during a rebuild but accept mediocrity as a program going forward? Gross. Clemson sure didn't do that.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Clemson came close to firing Dabo. There was hot seat talk.

Is Dan Brooks still the DLine coach down there?
It's Todd Bates, another former Bama player of which there seem to be so many in coaching. He was hired from Jax St after Brooks retired and Hobby went to the NFL.

Reactions: VolDC

VN Store

Back