DraftKings win projections for Tennessee this year

Ask me again when we have some idea what our DL is going to look like, lol. I'm cautiously optimistic about the OL, but DL is still such a question mark. We don't know even know if Solomon is going to get a waiver to play. And even if he does, there's not much experience there. I know some won't like it, but we may still be a season away from seeing things start to really come together and gel.

Ask me again when we have some idea what our DL is going to look like, lol. I'm cautiously optimistic about the OL, but DL is still such a question mark. We don't know even know if Solomon is going to get a waiver to play. And even if he does, there's not much experience there. I know some won't like it, but we may still be a season away from seeing things start to really come together and gel.
I'd feel pretty good with Gooden and Soloman if he is eligible. You can pencil savion Williams as a starter. He's going to be a star

Probably but I'm always a little more on the optimistic side. If Pruitt is doing the job I think he is then I'm predicting nine wins.

Man I hope you are right, I was thinking maybe 8.

About right. Reminds me of a late 70's early 80's Majors team but without the two extra games each year they have now.

Ga State, BYU, Chatt, Carolina, UAB, KY, Vandy should be wins. That's soft

BYU should be more manageable than WV was last year, but everything else looks about the same as last year except we go to Tuscaloosa and Gainesville. More manageable than last year, okay I guess. Soft? Yea, whatever.

Reactions: 08Vol
BYU should be more manageable than WV was last year, but everything else looks about the same as last year except we go to Tuscaloosa and Gainesville. More manageable than last year, okay I guess. Soft? Yea, whatever.
BYU is a wash with WVU IMO. The only advantage is we get them at home
Outside of that, I'd say the schedule is about the same as last year. UAB is a very well coached team (almost beat us last time, albeit with a terrible coach)

Reactions: 08Vol and Behr
BYU is a wash with WVU IMO. The only advantage is we get them at home
Outside of that, I'd say the schedule is about the same as last year.

I don't agree with you on BYU and WV but I don't see it as a huge difference. And with having to go to Bama and Florida... Yeah, I agree it's pretty much the same. But either way, IMHO it ain't "Soft".

I don't agree with you on BYU and WV but I don't see it as a huge difference. And with having to go to Bama and Florida... Yeah, I agree it's pretty much the same. But either way, IMHO it ain't "Soft".
But at least we get UGA, MSU, SC, and Vandy ( I hate to have to put them here, but its true) at home.

Reactions: matt1107 and Behr
I’m hoping, wanting,expecting,orange glasses wearing,typical fan thinking 8 wins. I won’t be disappointed if they don’t reach the 8 mark,but I do expect at the minimum a bowl berth.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back