Am I allowed to say I find Kellie Jolly Harper hot?

Now that the LVs have hugely upgraded the coaching attractiveness by like 1000%, let’s work on the players. Could well attract a different fan base for sure. Heck, let’s face it, most of us alpha guys only watch women’s beach volleyball for one reason. I’m also in favor of the trend toward body fitting shorts. Anybody have any pics of the new Aussie player?

I think you mistook the word Alpha for Amatory.
What makes you an Alpha is when you learn that women can be more than fixtures

Reactions: cutiepie5 and MAD
She went and got FAT like her husband.

When I first heard her doing Lady Vols basketball TV game I said to myself, "who in the hell is that country hick?"

Their boy and my little girl are on the same tee ball team. Hanesworth has been at some of the games. Honestly, he is a lot slimmer than I was expecting. Especially his lower body. I don't know if he has slimmed down since he stopped playing or if he has always been that size and the pads just made him look bigger. I definitely wouldn't consider him fat though. Even if I thought he was I wouldn't post it on here, just to be safe.

As far as lady vols go. I remember being a big fan of "Ace" Clements when I was a kid.

lv15.jpg

She was at the Church that I go to in Chattanooga two weeks ago giving her testimony.
That is so great!!! Do you know if there is a youtube or such on her? Probably my all time favorite. I do remember hearing her speak after graduating about all the problems she grew up with just broke my heart!!
Thanks!!

That is so great!!! Do you know if there is a youtube or such on her? Probably my all time favorite. I do remember hearing her speak after graduating about all the problems she grew up with just broke my heart!!
Thanks!!
Not that I know of, she sure went threw a lot in her life, she said she was number one one week then number 2 the next week in high school, these girls sure go threw a lot during their playing days in college.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Not that I know of, she sure went threw a lot in her life, she said she was number one one week then number 2 the next week in high school, these girls sure go threw a lot during their playing days in college.
Thanks again and I looked and could not find anything!

Who’s the hottest female coach?
If we’re including assistants, Jackie Nared. Jasmine Lister and Lacey Goldwire are up there too. In fact, hiring Lacey was the first thing I’ve been excited about regarding Lady Vol basketball in years.

Reactions: Remy
Am I allowed to say that other than Vandy (and possibly Mizzou), Ms State has the worst looking coed population in the SEC?

Mizzou is a lot of things but an ugly co-ed population is probably not one of them based on what I've seen in person.

Harper is above average. I little too much chin that will stick out as she gets older.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Mizzou is a lot of things but an ugly co-ed population is probably not one of them based on what I've seen in person.

Harper is above average. I little too much chin that will stick out as she gets older.

Post the pictures of you and the women in your family. I’d love to take a gander.

Reactions: cutiepie5
Lisa Harrison was not only among the most beautiful female athletes ever to suit up for the Lady Vols but flat out one of the most attractive women in all human history.

Saw a picture of her from 2012 with hubby and six-year old daughter, and she was still gorgeous 20 years after graduating from UT.

VN Store

Back