UConn gets another transfer...

ChattyVolfan

This time it’s a grad transfer immediately eligible for this coming year and one familiar to the LVs. Evelyn Adebeyo, a 6’1” F, from Murray State recently confirmed she committed to Uconn as a grad transfer. If memory serves, she lit us up for like 28 points when we played them last.

This time it’s a grad transfer immediately eligible for this coming year and one familiar to the LVs. Evelyn Adebeyo, a 6’1” F, from Murray State recently confirmed she committed to Uconn as a grad transfer. If memory serves, she lit us up for like 28 points when we played them last.
She is a very good player, like Cheridene she is from London! Good pickup for them, she will definitely make ONO and Walker step their game up as she is capable of playing the 4/5 position and so wont be outworked

This is how you fill in your weaknesses until you can get the next recruiting class in. She is a good shooter does turn it over quite a bit but will really help them.

Reactions: montbb47

Good pickup but I'm not sure she makes a difference in the grand scheme of things other than providing some depth up front. Should be a big upgrade over Irwin off the bench or as the 5th starter. If I'm a UCONN fan I'm disappointed if they don't bring in at least 1 other front court player who is equivalent to or stronger than Adebayo. They still have zero size to defend opposing posts outside of Nelson-Ododa.

Reactions: ChattyVolfan
agree

one that has suffered decline versus one that may be on the decline.
Big statement game.
11 or 12 straight FFs is not a sign of decline. They might not be winning it all these days, but they are still right in the thick of things.

Although this season will be the most "vulnerable" UConn has been in some time, it's only because of how good they've been in the past decade and is all relative. They are still easily a top 10 team and a legit FF contender. If they can get another proven 6'3+ player, they will probably be back in the top 4.

Easy to see why your “likes” are less than 20% of your posted messages! You sound like a a-hole. I mean for the most part.

You think I'm looking for LIKES? Frankly my Dear, I don't give a Damn. I have friends in Conn; and that's all I hear. Nasty State. I post what I think, what I know, without regard for WTH the Trolls think. When you grow up, maybe you will understand.

Reactions: mcannon1 and pimo1

VN Store

Back