The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

I’m not much of a nascar fan, but Talladega always seemed like it would be fun to go to at least once.
Last years spring race was my first time there. It's something else (I've been to Daytona, Charlotte, Darlington, Pocono, and Bristol). It would have been nearly a perfect weekend with the going to the draft and then 'Dega but oh well.

Sweat, Oliver, Wilkins. The idea of drafting Lock is growing on me.

There’s certainly something to be said about all the hoopla regarding making a pick for a future starting QB like that when your home market is hosting the draft itself.

Doesn’t seem like the right move to be making here though.

There’s certainly something to be said about all the hoopla regarding making a pick for a future starting QB like that when your home market is hosting the draft itself.

Doesn’t seem like the right move to be making here though.
No QB on the roster is signed for next year. So in reality drafting a QB kind of makes sense

No QB on the roster is signed for next year. So in reality drafting a QB kind of makes sense

As a first round pick, though, it seems to pretty much give the message that not only are they pretty much done with Mariota but somewhat that they don’t see the team as really that close to be able to compete with the Texans and Colts before the season even begins.

I won’t be upset if we take Lock. Wilkins is the player I really want. I like Oliver too, but I highly doubt he’ll be available. I would be okay with Bradbury.

Risky pick because he probably won’t play next year due to an ACL tear, but all accounts are he’s a top 5 talent when healthy.

I agree. Like the guy a lot though. He would be worth the investment for the future. Love Montez Sweat for the edge and it looks like he got hosed by the combine docs based on the reports this AM. Almost there. Getting anxious.

VN Store

Back