'20 TN OL Cooper Mays (UT SIGNEE)

It's his way, as a Dawg fan, of saying Mays isn't a take for UGA.

source.gif
Is that why he gives the dumbest interviews on camera to kids? The guy will make a recruit want to say "look I'm not feeling UT that much" when he ask questions. Makes sense if he is a dawg.

Cade played lots as a freshman. Lots due to injury but he was on the field. Wont believe he leaves GA until its official. Not on my radar
Cade played once Ben Cleveland went down with a torn bicep. He'll likely have that same role until his senior year. Thats alot of film he could've put out there at UT.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
To be fair and hopefully clarify before stirrers and stalkers show up.

AV said - don't count it out.
He did not say "he is", "will be" or " guarantee", like will be claimed if Cade decides to stay in GA.
You know that the idjits are going to start that dumb crap with AV down the road..."Hey didn't you say Cade was comin"..Morons can't or just refuse to read.

There's 0% chance Cade transfers. That would be as strange/dumb as Jalen Hurd leaving here instead of just finishing and going to the draft.
Hurd wasn't happy. The implication is neither is Cade. If you're going to go pro regardless, I don't find it odd that players would rather be happier in the meantime. Especially if you want more chances to raise your stock (make more money later) by being the starter, longer.

Hurd wasn't happy. The implication is neither is Cade. If you're going to go pro regardless, I don't find it odd that players would rather be happier in the meantime. Especially if you want more chances to raise your stock (make more money later) by being the starter, longer.
You’re a good guy. Look how happy you made him. 😏

Not everyone transfers because of playing time. It could have to do with false promises by a staff, or simply being homesick. Maybe he just has a desire to play with his brother again. I would love to see Cade come home - but I'm highly skeptical for obv reasons. He's definitely all uga on his twitter.

Nevertheless, this thread is about Cooper and I'd love to find out sooner than later that he committed to the Vols.

Reactions: jakez4ut

VN Store

Back