Vols/GC Tuesday game

Thanks Roller.

The traffic is so bad in my neighborhood I parked on the street a few blocks from my garage and stopped for a beer.

no problem bud...I just saw there was no thread and thought I'd try to get it going...been painting the house today and I'm still doing laundry now...never a dull moment...having one myself...:D

GBO!

thanks Blood, shoot I'm trying to watch and do other things...little busy tonight...and,

GBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
thanks Blood, shoot I'm trying to watch and do other things...little busy tonight...and,

GBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally mowed my front & side yard today. I'm a little tired as hell. Not used to mowing the yard again.

I hate mowing the yard & weed eating in the summertime. Need to hire somebody.

Reactions: RollerVol
Finally mowed my front & side yard today. I'm a little tired as hell. Not used to mowing the yard again.

I hate mowing the yard & weed eating in the summertime. Need to hire somebody.

hear ya man...I'm painting my house...funny, I was thinking I hope the boys don't play as tired as I feel...this getting old thing is not for the timid...:D

GBO!

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
hear ya man...I'm painting my house...funny, I was thinking I hope the boys don't play as tired as I feel...this getting old thing is not for the timid...:D

GBO!

Getting old sucks. I used to mow all day long on weekends & smoke a pack of cigarettes....no problems.
I quit smoking but now I ride on the mower but still get tired when I'm through......LOL.

did Vegas change the line to -2....or was it -1...:D

GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VN Store

Back