Danielle Patterson

Check out @ndwbb’s Tweet:

She didn't play much at ND. Seemed to get the hook pretty fast. Most improved player is definitely a step in the right direction though.

Reactions: BUBear
So why would her dad want her to transfer? She got a ring this year, she'll get more PT next year, and she'll have a diploma with Notre Dame on it the following year.

So why would her dad want her to transfer? She got a ring this year, she'll get more PT next year, and she'll have a diploma with Notre Dame on it the following year.
Maybe she wants to transfer, not her dad. Could be she’s just not happy at ND, a la Michelle. Parents need to let older children make choices that directly affect them. Give guidance, input, etc. but at some point a child needs to become a young adult. Kara and her dad had a serious disagreement over her choice; years later he said she had made the right choice. Now granted.......all high school seniors aren’t Karas! I asked my mother’s opinion one time, she said, “I don’t know why you ask; you’ll do what you want to do.”. I was like, yes, but I value your knowledge and experience; I want all possible data to make an informed opinion. Of course I want your input. Then I will make my own decision, just like you raised me to do.....(and I will live by the consequences without complaining too. You better believe I was taught that!)

It’s hard on kids and parents; maybe this was one time the child knew what was better for them than the parent and her dad just wants whatever is good AND makes her happy.

Or maybe...speculate, speculate, speculate .....😂😂😂😂!

She was the one recruit I was really sad about not getting. Her highlight film was incredible. I REALLY hope we land her! *crosses fingers, holds lucky rabbit foot and prays* Lolol

Reactions: xtpsrh08123
Haven't you heard, Vol coaches and fans rejoice at just the thought of getting another school's washouts, troublemakers etc. And no, I'm not insinuating she's either of those. Instead making fun of that portion of the fan base who thinks every transfer is going to be the savior for that particular program. We can't get stellar recruits on our own ya know.

Reactions: T_Vol376
You've got "frozen" in your screen name, do you have any idea how cold it gets in Elkhart/Mishawaka area and how long that lasts up there? I seriously don't know how any kid would want to attend school there.

I remember her playing some keys mins in either the final four or championship game. She had like two buckets, I think she missed a point blank shot. Mobile, can rebound and defend.

You've got "frozen" in your screen name, do you have any idea how cold it gets in Elkhart/Mishawaka area and how long that lasts up there? I seriously don't know how any kid would want to attend school there.

Seriously? Cold? Don't you mean "down there"? Trust me, you don’t want to get into a p***ing match with me over the coldness or length of winter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Creekdog

VN Store

Back