Tennessee @ Kentucky Game 2 Thread - 6:30

My thoughts exactly. That was one of the very few things he did right.
He wasn't here long enough to do a lot of things. Hired Vitello, reinstated the Lady Vols name, and then the football search. That's all he had time to do, and 2 of the 3 were great.

He wasn't here long enough to do a lot of things. Hired Vitello, reinstated the Lady Vols name, and then the football search. That's all he had time to do, and 2 of the 3 were great.
I agree. The part he got wrong just happened to be the one thing he couldn’t mess up. There’s plenty of blame to go around when it comes the that search though. I think we’re better off with Fulmer. If we can just get the football program stabilized and complete the Neyland Stadium renovations, there should be a lot more money to invest in our other sports.

well, success seems to breed money sometimes...think AD/Coach Fulmer is the man to try to raise every Vol sport possible, with whatever money is available and supported, of course, by the fans, always helps...;)

I'm outta here...I'm calling it...blu will let you know...good night all...hey 08...thanks again for starting this thread...see ya'll manana...I hope...and, as always...

GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: sccshortstop

VN Store

Back