'20 AL WR Kris Abrams-Draine

we're taking, what, 4 WR's in this class? gimme Jarret, EJ, Draine and either Moose or the kid from Marietta.....i'd say we should be in very good shape.
I wonder where Calloway fits in? Honestly kid is perfect for the slot. You have to think Jarrett and Williams both have spots if they want in. I’m not sure who’s next on their board. I honestly think LSU backed off this kid. Not saying he’s not a great talent I just don’t know that we don’t have other kids ahead of him which is a nice problem to have.

Reactions: vol72
I wonder where Calloway fits in? Honestly kid is perfect for the slot. You have to think Jarrett and Williams both have spots if they want in. I’m not sure who’s next on their board. I honestly think LSU backed off this kid. Not saying he’s not a great talent I just don’t know that we don’t have other kids ahead of him which is a nice problem to have.
He could be a rb or a corner/nickel or a slot wr. His speed provides options.

Reactions: gainesvol82
Calloway fits in as a guy we won’t have room for in December/February

Who knows how this will all play out, but one thing for sure is that this staff knows how to find talent and how to handle it. Maybe he stays in this class and maybe he doesn’t. They aren’t Butch just taking everyone who wants in and then kicking them to the curb later. They have shown to be very calculated in who they take.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
i wouldn't be so sure about that. the kid is a football player. reminds me of the versatility Aaron Beasley showed when we got his committment last year. two different players, but both very versatile.........i think this staff values that.

Sounds like for now Calloway is a db but who knows.
Slot or DB. Probably be like Gibbs and figure it out when he gets on campus.

I wasn’t impressed at first with him but he’s athletic as hell and looks much faster on film than his reported 4.7 40. I think they really like him to take him this early.

Reactions: LoudOrange
Slot or DB. Probably be like Gibbs and figure it out when he gets on campus.

I wasn’t impressed at first with him but he’s athletic as hell and looks much faster on film than his reported 4.7 40. I think they really like him to take him this early.
I think its a combo of getting him before he blows up or at least take him now and see how his senior year goes. Guys decommit every other day so lets keep this one in pencil.

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back