Harper, Sullivan officially announced as assistants

They are getting married during a recruiting dead period this summer.
I had heard that was planned but the poster mentioned that they were part of the wife husband team of coaches on campus. I really like what they did for the volleyball team and I think a bright future is going to happen. Thanks!

Guess we have to see how it goes. I think it is quite insular to hire people from your previous job, one of them being your spouse, really hoping the last assistant hire is a bigger name with some REAL winning experience. We need someone to bring something new to the program.

Reactions: Bsport and spojo13
Sullivan was the primary recruiter for the freshman and sophomores that took down 3 straight top 25 teams at the end of our season.

To think that Jon and Kellie haven't worked well together is about as asinine as you can get.

I've got to quit coming here. Ya'll don't know how good you got it and we would love to have them back.

Your little man syndrome is really starting to shine through, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this is the only place you can talk to people like this because in the real world you would get your a$$ kicked.

That would be a short limb. Quit trying to be an internet badass. Nobody cares.

Reactions: spojo13
Sullivan was the primary recruiter for the freshman and sophomores that took down 3 straight top 25 teams at the end of our season.

To think that Jon and Kellie haven't worked well together is about as asinine as you can get.

I've got to quit coming here. Ya'll don't know how good you got it and we would love to have them back.
Great comment, please keep coming back, youā€™re needed. šŸ™‚

Can we lay off the nepotism crap until we see them coach a few games together in orange? Is it possible he is a good coach in his own right and that ability trumps any sort of nepotism perceived or real?
It's definitely possible but I don't see how that can be properly assessed. When you take away the time spent working for his wife, there is nothing on this guy's resume. That is a little unusual.

Not hard to get around a nepotism law in coaching as all coaches are actually employees of the Athletic Director.

I'm glad he is coaching here is a good coach and has been coaching for 15 seasons I think he will be a great Assistant as he has been in the past.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Not hard to get around a nepotism law in coaching as all coaches are actually employees of the Athletic Director.

I'm glad he is coaching here is a good coach and has been coaching for 15 seasons I think he will be a great Assistant as he has been in the past.
He has only coached under her. How do you know he is a great assistant? Because his wife says so? Wouldn't it be nice to have someone outside your immediate family as a reference? This guy's situation is a little strange.

Bye!

You're speaking as a Missouri State fan and we are speaking as Tennessee fans.

The expectations couldn't be further apart. So save the lecture, please.

I'm experiencing deja vu, and this is the only way I know to break the cycle.
41UIwsSOHQL.jpg

Reactions: Volfaninfl2

VN Store

Back