Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

3rdDegreeVol

Go Vols!
Lab Rat
Respawn has been working on this since before they linked up with EA so I have some hope here.

Totally f’d up titanfall 2.
Titanfall was one of the best shooters of all time and then they drop a bomb of a sequel.

Don’t trust respawn now.

You’re on an island with that one

You like titanfall 2?
Why?
The maps are no longer nearly as complex.
The radar does not pinpoint so you can’t track fire.
Mechs are not as customizable.
I am serious.....help me understand your viewpoint?
The game even bombed on sales.

You like titanfall 2?
Why?
The maps are no longer nearly as complex.
The radar does not pinpoint so you can’t track fire.
Mechs are not as customizable.
I am serious.....help me understand your viewpoint?
The game even bombed on sales.
Titanfall 2 was critically acclaimed and generally better received than TF1. TF2 only sold 4 million copies because they stuck it right in between BF1 and COD:IW.

Titanfall 2 was critically acclaimed and generally better received than TF1. TF2 only sold 4 million copies because they stuck it right in between BF1 and COD:IW.

I think they dropped it because it was a dud honestly. It was 39.99 at launch. Maybe it was critically acclaimed but I think it was garbage.

I am a halo fan though and haven’t liked a COD since modern warfare so maybe I just am not with the times anymore.

I liked bf1 a lot but hate the new bf5.

I will not buy this at release because I am making a point to myself because it's EA and I'm still bitter about Anthem lol. I like what I am hearing about it though that A)Single Player, no MTX and no Lootboxes, B)lightsaber instead of guns for most of the combat, C)the story interests me as it picks up after Order 66 after Episode III, D)not on the Frostbite engine. I will watch it closely but not a change I will preorder and will wait until after it comes out to buy if I do buy.

I'll bet EA got a phone call from Disney that went something like this: "Hey morons, you're on your last strike. If you manage to screw this up AGAIN we'll be terminating the Star Wars license agreement. Have a nice day". A single player Star Wars game without microtransactions sounds awesome, but I guess we'll see if they stick to their word.

I'll bet EA got a phone call from Disney that went something like this: "Hey morons, you're on your last strike. If you manage to screw this up AGAIN we'll be terminating the Star Wars license agreement. Have a nice day". A single player Star Wars game without microtransactions sounds awesome, but I guess we'll see if they stick to their word.
That'll be the sequel.

MMO or some kind of multiplayer with a stripped down single player experience, live service, and micro transactions.

I think they dropped it because it was a dud honestly. It was 39.99 at launch. Maybe it was critically acclaimed but I think it was garbage.

I am a halo fan though and haven’t liked a COD since modern warfare so maybe I just am not with the times anymore.

I liked bf1 a lot but hate the new bf5.

Youre entitled to your opinion but I loved Titanfall 2, especially the single player campaign. 4 million sold is nothing to sneeze at . Just imagine what it couldve sold had EA not been so stupid as to release it between Battlefield 1 and COD. You may not have liked it as much as the first one, but to just call it "garbage" is an asinine thing to say.

Looks decent but just makes me pine for a KOTOR-style SW RPG with modern graphics...

That looks a lot like Force Unleashed. I'd be more excited id EA wasn't involved.

Evidently EA didnt show everything really about this game in the demo. A few game media people got to play a demo of the game and said there is so much more to it than what was shown at EA. Things such as you having a ship and being able to travel to several planets whenever you want. Said it wasnt as linear as the demo at E3 showed and that it felt like a mix between dark souls and Metroid. Have no idea why EA only showed what they did at E3, but possibly EA is trying to change how they market a game................lol, nah

VN Store

Back