LSU’s Will Wade Reinstated

The athletic department down there realizes they might as well fight it out like the big boys do. This is so much bigger than what Pearl pulled but their athletic department decided to make the NCAA fight it out but ours not only didn't choose to fight it out but they chose to help them out which led to 4 years in basketball oblivion.

The athletic department down there realizes they might as well fight it out like the big boys do. This is so much bigger than what Pearl pulled but their athletic department decided to make the NCAA fight it out but ours not only didn't choose to fight it out but they chose to help them out which led to 4 years in basketball oblivion.
Hamilton was the worst, and that's saying alot after Currie.

Last edited:
My problem is we all have seen exactly what he said. No matter how anyone wants “context” it.........we all know what was being said, and you know they do as well.

I feel this is setting a precedent..........and it’s not a good one. When coaches, players, boosters or whoever is “caught” doing what was done, they should be fired, or let go......period. Especially with what all is going on in basketball right now.

Also, they don’t need to wait and see what the ncaa is going to do, or what the courts do......they know exactly what was said (on at least one player)........and they know exactly what was done.

This is an example of why I was so opposed to getting rid of Pearl. Why should we hold ourselves to a different standard than our opponents when we know they will just do what they want and even hire our own "disgraced" coach to beat us? It's just absurd.

My problem is we all have seen exactly what he said. No matter how anyone wants “context” it.........we all know what was being said, and you know they do as well.

I feel this is setting a precedent..........and it’s not a good one. When coaches, players, boosters or whoever is “caught” doing what was done, they should be fired, or let go......period. Especially with what all is going on in basketball right now.

Also, they don’t need to wait and see what the ncaa is going to do, or what the courts do......they know exactly what was said (on at least one player)........and they know exactly what was done.

You know, they may have thought, what if he gets off with the courts. (stranger thing have happened) What a lawsuit he would have against the school. I think they are saying lets let this play out.

You know, they may have thought, what if he gets off with the courts. (stranger thing have happened) What a lawsuit he would have against the school. I think they are saying lets let this play out.

I agree they certainly are. My problem is no matter what happens, they know, and we know what he did. With all that is going on it’s a huge black eye. It lets everyone know that LSU doesn’t care about rules or cheating as long as he gets away with it........their fine with it.

As big is the basketball scandal is most of the people will simply get away with it. Those who are involved and are “known” or it is proven to be involved they should be thrown out like trash..........even if they get away with it........from the courts and or the NCAA. I know many schools won’t do it, but I really feel those that do will will look better to fans, coaches, and legit recruits.

Reactions: Tallman and robed20
LSU should have fired the sleaze. All they've done is let this tool get away with blatant cheating. He will likely continue to cheat since he fears no repercussions and LSU will be sanctioned in a couple of years.

VN Store

Back