The Tiger Woods saga

He actually acts like a human now. He would never have done that, or kidded around with Kevin Na on the hole outs at 17, before he got taken down a notch.
Couple friends of mine on tour say that he is a completely different person. Actually approachable. Can you imagine how much more popular he would have been if he was like this in his prime? (Although, he probably wouldn’t have been as dominant)

Couple friends of mine on tour say that he is a completely different person. Actually approachable. Can you imagine how much more popular he would have been if he was like this in his prime? (Although, he probably wouldn’t have been as dominant)
I had that discussion yesterday at the local golf shop. I could have actually been a fan if he hadn't been such a prick in the past. Of course, Faldo was one too, in his playing days.

Great day for vol in ar

Sad day for 1972.
I don't begrudge the guy's comeback. If he had acted more like a human in the past, I could have been a fan. It certainly isn't a sad day for me. I saw a great tournament, and Tiger controlled his emotions better than the rest of them, and deserved to win.

I don't begrudge the guy's comeback. If he had acted more like a human in the past, I could have been a fan. It certainly isn't a sad day for me. I saw a great tournament, and Tiger controlled his emotions better than the rest of them, and deserved to win.
I just saw Tiger's college buddy, Notah Begay, talk about how much Tiger has changed and grown as a man in the last few years, and how there were players standing around waiting to congratulate him after the win. He went on to say that players didn't do that for him in the past, and that Tiger had worked on relationships with other competitors since his troubles, and has become a better person.

Apparently, I'm not the only one who thought he was a jerk in the past. I am glad that he has chosen to work on his attitude and not just his golf game. Congratulations on the win.

I just saw Tiger's college buddy, Notah Begay, talk about how much Tiger has changed and grown as a man in the last few years, and how there were players standing around waiting to congratulate him after the win. He went on to say that players didn't do that for him in the past, and that Tiger had worked on relationships with other competitors since his troubles, and has become a better person.

Apparently, I'm not the only one who thought he was a jerk in the past. I am glad that he has chosen to work on his attitude and not just his golf game. Congratulations on the win.
More backhanded compliments hating on the guy. Go ahead and post on how that’s not your intention though.

More backhanded compliments hating on the guy. Go ahead and post on how that’s not your intention though.
I have never tried to hide the fact that I don't like him. He is at least palatable now since he has taken steps to improve himself as a human being . Listen to what Notah said about how he has changed. I'm not the only guy who noticed that. Look at the players that stayed around to congratulate him. They didn't use to do that.

Reactions: peaygolf
I have never tried to hide the fact that I don't like him. He is at least palatable now since he has taken steps to improve himself as a human being . Listen to what Notah said about how he has changed. I'm not the only guy who noticed that. Look at the players that stayed around to congratulate him. They didn't use to do that.

Just can’t stop can you?

Man that was awesome. That was one of the best Masters I’ve seen and for Tiger to make the comeback he has is incredible.

VN Store

Back