OMG, my sister is worried about Kellies hair.

Count my family among the snarky and crazy (for so many reasons). While we were misty eyed reminiscing about the great times we had going to Kellie-era games and tourneys, the comment was made that by the first exhibition in November, a stylist would be all over that hair. Blond hair is notorious for being thin and limp. Also, who knows what effect years of intricate french braids had LOL.

Funny story where I first hear that word. It came from George Clooney’s first cousin who was a doctor I worked with. I am in medical device sales and the doc I was working with years ago was his Clooney’s first cousin and was and is stil close to George. I took him to a training course and remember we were dealing checking in hotel New Jersey and when we were done checking in he said “that girl has hometown hair”. Hilarious. Really funny guy.
I know George Clooney also. My brother in law's best friend's wife works in the movie industry in LA. She talked to him once.

Reactions: orangealways
I know George Clooney also. My brother in law's best friend's wife works in the movie industry in LA. She talked to him once.

Every human being who has ever existed is only three degrees of separation from George Clooney.

Anyway, here's a response to the hair-hating sister...

dedicated to Kellie from Lady Vol fandom:

You're everything [we] hoped for
You're everything [we] need
You are so beautiful
To [us]

Last edited:
Reactions: trampas2bad
And a slightly creepier take from James Blunt, but at least he keeps his clothes on (unlike his video). NSFW for one vulgar word, but nice performance.

The point is that Kellie's hair is perfect...just like that werewolf at Trader Vic's.

She and Jon make a lovely couple, and I'm sure that players' parents can appreciate the family vibe that they bring to the table. It's like having a mom and dad to watch over the players...along with a little brother and sister.

Every human being who has ever existed is only three degrees of separation from George Clooney.

Anyway, here's a response to the hair-hating sister...

dedicated to Kellie from Lady Vol fandom:

You're everything [we] hoped for
You're everything [we]I need
You are so beautiful
To [us]

I know, right. My comment was with tongue firmly in cheek and making fun of the poster who mentioned his degrees of separation connection to Clooney twice in one comment.

Reactions: creekdipper
At least Phil did not hire the terrible toupee coach. Can you imagine the threads about that poor thing ! :)

Reactions: SDV

VN Store

Back