OMG, my sister is worried about Kellies hair.

Vfl2407

Was watching the introductory press conference with some family members.
My sister said she was very well spoken but she just has to do something about that hair.
She said it’s so thin that it looks stringy and dirty.
She said she hopes that Kellie finds a good hairdresser in Knoxville that understands proper conditioning for thin hair.

I just said......uhhh, ok.

Is this really a thing? Does her hair bother anybody else but my wacky sister? 🙀

She is really good in front of the camera/mic and comes across as genuine. Does not use a lot of uhh's which is refreshing. She seems to have the IT factor. Shes has paid her dues and has had some ups and downs, hopefully she can pull from all that experience and bring this team to its rightful place.

My sister said she was very well spoken but she just has to do something about that hair.

Is this really a thing? Does her hair bother anybody else but my wacky sister? 🙀

Have you considered extending your dear sister's subscription to National Enquirer, or upping her bubble gum ration?

She said she hopes that Kellie finds a good hairdresser in Knoxville that understands proper conditioning for thin hair.

Does the sister also roll up her shorts?

As others have said, I see so much Pat in Kellie. Just her attitude and demeanor. Even the little instagram post that showed her at practice, I went and listened to a Pat practice on youtube, and it was just so similar. Emphasis on "getting your hands up."

She won me when she said "I'm not here to be Pat, I'm here to be Kellie." The more I see of her, the more I see why Phil chose her.

I could not be more impressed with Phil's job in keeping Rick Barnes, hiring Pruitt, and hiring Kellie. I think those are three solid hires that are going to have our "Big 3" moving in the right direction. Things are better in sports when UT is at the top where they belong.

I don't care if she goes for the full Jeremy Pruitt look as long as she gets the program back on track.

Your sister must really hate Jeremy's chrome dome.

Oh no. She loves Jeremy. She calls him Coach Cornbread.
Every time he makes a grammatical error, she says he missed English class because he was “on the goddang football field where he was supposed to be”.

As others have said, I see so much Pat in Kellie. Just her attitude and demeanor. Even the little instagram post that showed her at practice, I went and listened to a Pat practice on youtube, and it was just so similar. Emphasis on "getting your hands up."

She won me when she said "I'm not here to be Pat, I'm here to be Kellie." The more I see of her, the more I see why Phil chose her.

I could not be more impressed with Phil's job in keeping Rick Barnes, hiring Pruitt, and hiring Kellie. I think those are three solid hires that are going to have our "Big 3" moving in the right direction. Things are better in sports when UT is at the top where they belong.

Didn't Phil also hire Vitello or am I mistaken? Just askin for a friend.

Can someone post a photo so that anyone who didn’t watch the presser can judge for themselves. TIA

Wow, I think ur sister needs to check into a near by mental health institution ASAP. And for you to repeat it and post it, u need a little evaluation too, not a lot.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back