Kellie Harper on the Paul Finebaum show today...

I am a NCAA Division I womens basketball official and I have worked in the Missouri Valley since 2005.... I go to Missouri State 2 or 3 times every year and it was one of the places I enjoyed going to most because Kellie was always very respectful and let us do our job and if she said anything to you during the game then she probably had a good point.... Most coaches today are always so upset all the time I always wonder if they truly enjoy what they are doing but you could tell Kellie loves it and the players loved her.... I am very excited that she is at Tennessee but I will miss working for her at Missouri State.....

I am a NCAA Division I womens basketball official and I have worked in the Missouri Valley since 2005.... I go to Missouri State 2 or 3 times every year and it was one of the places I enjoyed going to most because Kellie was always very respectful and let us do our job and if she said anything to you during the game then she probably had a good point.... Most coaches today are always so upset all the time I always wonder if they truly enjoy what they are doing but you could tell Kellie loves it and the players loved her.... I am very excited that she is at Tennessee but I will miss working for her at Missouri State.....

Wow it's cool to hear from a ref that's worked with her. Thanks for sharing that!

good stuff right there...thanks!

GO LADY VOLS!

The pieces are there. Amazing what one change can do for a team and season. If she can produce then she won’t have to kill herself recruiting. Tennessee will sell itself. Like she said that statue outside is an ever present reminder. Kids still think Pat and Tennessee. They want to play here they want to put on that jersey.

Coach Harper is very well spoken and will be a great ambassador for the Tennessee women's basketball program:cool:
well said TF. even ray charles could see how much of Pat's qualities and influence on her this woman has. when it's all said and done i believe she will be very successful and prove to be the best hire that
Phil Fulmer will ever make.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Debbie Downer doesn’t coach here!
tenor.gif

WoW! That speaks volumes! Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: creekdipper

VN Store

Back