Whos tailgating Saturday?

Question for the long-time O&W gamers: I'm taking my son to his first O&W game this year from Nashville and it's looking like the weather could be pretty bad. Before we drive up and pay for a hotel, can anyone recall if this game has ever been cancelled due to inclement weather? If so, do they reschedule or just move the game inside to the practice field and fans are SOL? Trying to get out ahead of the options if it's storming Saturday. Thank you VolNation!

Reactions: SmokinBob
Question for the long-time O&W gamers: I'm taking my son to his first O&W game this year from Nashville and it's looking like the weather could be pretty bad. Before we drive up and pay for a hotel, can anyone recall if this game has ever been cancelled due to inclement weather? If so, do they reschedule or just move the game inside to the practice field and fans are SOL? Trying to get out ahead of the options if it's storming Saturday. Thank you VolNation!
Just a couple of years ago we got thru most of the "game" before the thunderstorm rolled in and they broke it off early.

Reactions: utvols1975
We’re probably a lot younger but me and my roommates will be doing some day drinking for the game

There will be plenty of parking all around the garages next to Neyland. But, I would get an Uber or Lyft and have them drop at TBA and walk to any tailgate. Vol so Hard!

We may also hang out top of g10. I sure hope this thread, or lack thereof, isn't an indication of tomorrow's turn out... C'mon let's party

Yup, it sounds like people are fixating on the weather but who knows what the turnout will be. I'll see y'all at Schulz Brau for sure. Where are y'all looking at posting up there?

Yup, it sounds like people are fixating on the weather but who knows what the turnout will be. I'll see y'all at Schulz Brau for sure. Where are y'all looking at posting up there?
NOT sure yet, leaving swva around 9am. Gonna Park next to Stadium and uber over there. 12 to 1230 will be about when.

Reactions: tbh
If plans change before ill tell ya, i do know of a tailgate or 2 top of g10, and im positive my friend and I will have PLENTY of stuff in our 2 coolers to share with whoever wants to hang with us.

Reactions: tbh
Late start, bad night.. Will be posting something later when we get to Knox.

I hear ya...I *may* have closed down a bar last night after I hit Knoxville, so I'm moving a bit slow this morning. Now I don't feel so bad, haha. Y'all have a safe trip in!

I literally just parked, how many people you got with you? Im waiting still to get a reply from 2 other who said they had a tent and tables

I literally just parked, how many people you got with you? Im waiting still to get a reply from 2 other who said they had a tent and tables

Rolling solo, my dad couldn't make it up to town. Y'all need help setting up or anything?

VN Store

Back