Should introduce KJH & honor Men’s Team @ O&W Game

Vfl2407

We know that Pruitt is hoping for a bigger crowd at Orange and White Game.
As soon as Harper is official, UTAD should announce that she will be introduced at halftime and the men’s basketball team will be honored for the 31 win Sweet 16 season.
Might bring out a few more fans.

OP, you think introducing the new Lady Vols basketball coach at the O&W game will increase attendance?

EnchantedGraciousAffenpinscher-max-1mb.gif

OP, you think introducing the new Lady Vols basketball coach at the O&W game will increase attendance?

EnchantedGraciousAffenpinscher-max-1mb.gif
Depends. There is a certain segment of our fan base that would love to meet and greet her and get autographs and selfies.

Reactions: VolNExile
I am actually a Barnes fan and this basketball team is one of my all time favorite UT teams.

But what are we honoring them for? A win over Colgate and Iowa?
This team was #1 in the rankings for a month, that was a pretty big deal.

Naw. Lets just sit on our butts in front of our computers & complain about stuff :)

I am a big fan of all of our programs. Alum & have a senior in Knoxville. Headed up & would enjoy celebrating all of our programs. Probably will go to the baseball game 2.

It going to be a great weekend.

I am actually a Barnes fan and this basketball team is one of my all time favorite UT teams.

But what are we honoring them for? A win over Colgate and Iowa?

A lot more to honor than this football team that’s done nothing for 15 years.

Reactions: MAD
I haven't heard or read anything about honoring this football team. When is this planned and what is the reason?

Football coaches, former players, and new recruits were honored at basketball games this year. Classy b-ball fans gave them standing ovations.

There’s a parallel to draw between the successes of two sports. Pruitt’s begging fans to come to a scrimmage for a team that’s done nothing lately, but we have fans who don’t want to see a quality basketball team get a few claps for a nice season.

Reactions: T_Vol376
Football coaches, former players, and new recruits were honored at basketball games this year. Classy b-ball fans gave them standing ovations.

There’s a parallel to draw between the successes of two sports. Pruitt’s begging fans to come to a scrimmage for a team that’s done nothing lately, but we have fans who don’t want to see a quality basketball team get a few claps for a nice season.

Alot going on in that post.

Our fans, at least on VN, seem to hate on each other more than they do on other teams fans. I'm guilty sometimes too, so don't think Im being hypocritical.

I see nothing wrong at all with Pruitt "begging" for attendance at the Spring game, in fact, I don't understand anyone not expecting him to. Be F'ed up if he didn't IMO.

As far as honoring players and/or coaches, I couldn't care less. Acknowledging them for whatever reasons in front of a crowd of fans is nothing to get my panties in a wad. I mean, really? I may be wrong, but I think we agree here?

Reactions: jwilliams
Alot going on in that post.

Our fans, at least on VN, seem to hate on each other more than they do on other teams fans. I'm guilty sometimes too, so don't think Im being hypocritical.

I see nothing wrong at all with Pruitt "begging" for attendance at the Spring game, in fact, I don't understand anyone not expecting him to. Be F'ed up if he didn't IMO.

As far as honoring players and/or coaches, I couldn't care less. Acknowledging them for whatever reasons in front of a crowd of fans is nothing to get my panties in a wad. I mean, really? I may be wrong, but I think we agree here?

About time you confirmed you wear panties. :)

BTW...love seeing the car haulers in town. Loading up and headed North!

Reactions: Behr

VN Store

Back