Non-Lady Vol news 2018-19

I hate to be negative, but I would bet money she has something to do with the culture problem and all these sudden transfers. Her attitude is just plain bad, nothing to do with her time at UT, but her demeanor on the SC bench this season was awful, she has no love for her teammates.

Just watch, I suspect a couple that said they were transferring a few days ago will mysteriously decide to return to SC now that she is transferring.
That's a lie many of USC transfers has to do with playing time. And many SC posters said Harrigan and Cuevas Moore(who was going to transfer last year) where the ones with authority problems. They've said Cooper has been a leader for the young group of girls

Cooper recently became engaged to NBA player Dwight Howard, so my guess is that she may want to (or, maybe, HE wants her to) play somewhere near Washington, D.C., since Howard plays for the Wizards.

Didn't know that. Also isn't he WAY older than her?

That's a lie many of USC transfers has to do with playing time. And many SC posters said Harrigan and Cuevas Moore(who was going to transfer last year) where the ones with authority problems. They've said Cooper has been a leader for the young group of girls

Spare me. No good leader sits on the bench with a scowl on their face and doesn't speak to their teammates the whole game. Which is exactly what she did every time she was benched. Someone who is being a good leader and contributing in a positive manner does not get repeatedly benched throughout the season.

Reactions: JustaChicken
Spare me. No good leader sits on the bench with a scowl on their face and doesn't speak to their teammates the whole game. Which is exactly what she did every time she was benched. Someone who is being a good leader and contributing in a positive manner does not get repeatedly benched throughout the season.

The bottom line is this KJH has her work cut out believe or not. She can get up there and say whatever she wants. But the new norm if players are not playing or starting they are not staying.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
The bottom line is this KJH has her work cut out believe or not. She can get up there and say whatever she wants. But the new norm if players are not playing or starting they are not staying.

I was referencing Cooper, not KJH. I definitely agree that players are more apt to transfer if things aren't going their way. I just have a feeling much of the SC issue is related to Cooper. She seems to have drama swirling around her at all times. Anyone who's primary goal in life is to be on basketball wives or to be a social media star is toxic.

I could definitely be wrong, but it seemed to me that she and Dawn butted heads all season and she kept getting benched and was not displaying a positive attitude when she was on the bench. I can't imagine she would be transferring due to playing time, she would be their best player coming back with the other transfers from the other day, the only returning guard aside from Harris with any experience.

Didn't know that. Also isn't he WAY older than her?

WAY older than her, has several children out of wedlock, and is more than just rumored to play for the other team. If you know what I mean. That entire situation is just weird and I'm sure it has created a huge distraction for her team.

I was referencing Cooper, not KJH. I definitely agree that players are more apt to transfer if things aren't going their way. I just have a feeling much of the SC issue is related to Cooper. She seems to have drama swirling around her at all times. Anyone who's primary goal in life is to be on basketball wives or to be a social media star is toxic.

I could definitely be wrong, but it seemed to me that she and Dawn butted heads all season and she kept getting benched and was not displaying a positive attitude when she was on the bench. I can't imagine she would be transferring due to playing time, she would be their best player coming back with the other transfers from the other day, the only returning guard aside from Harris with any experience.

Oh Sorry ! Volball09

Not that much older but in any case, sometimes it's all about the benjamins. :eek:

Not that much older? He's 33 and she's still in college -- either 21 or 22. Double digits in years is a big age difference no matter how you slice it, especially when one person isn't even out of college yet.

Also, he's so old that Candace dated him when they were in HS. He's only a year younger than LeBron and he's engaged to a college girl? Sorry, sounds like a weirdo to me. I realize men (especially straight men) seem to think they can get anyone they want as they get older, but that's more than a bit creepy to me. I realize everyone is different, but I'd doubt that relationship lasts. A lot of relationships with large age gaps don't last.

Also Te'a's family is pretty well off. Similar to Diamond's. I doubt it has anything to do with money.

Last edited:
WAY older than her, has several children out of wedlock, and is more than just rumored to play for the other team. If you know what I mean. That entire situation is just weird and I'm sure it has created a huge distraction for her team.

I do know what you mean because that would mean he plays for my team. lol

And bisexuality is a thing. Either he likes men and women (as evidenced by the children he has) or, more likely, he isn't out and is doing what he was taught his whole life, which is to be with a woman and have kids. He was raised in a devout Christian home and it wouldn't surprise me, as I've seen it a lot, but it could be just that he likes both men and women. Either way, that's between him and Te'a, and honestly the age difference weirds me out more than anything.

The longer I shuffle around on this planet, the more confused I get. But I never discount the possibility that magic has struck. I would never have given you odds that my current life would ever have happened, much less have been happy and fulfilling, yet here we are, 9 years later.

Thumbs up for people finding the right one, however others might view it.

Camreé Clegg (5-5 FR point guard, Westland, MI) has announced that she's transferring from Clemson

Kentucky governor takes shot at Louisville coach Jeff Walz, says he was 'outcoached' (The Hill) http://bit.ly/2IrF96C “If he'd been a little more focused on game strategy and coaching that weekend, and a little less on this kind of silliness, the better team would have won.

Kentucky governor takes shot at Louisville coach Jeff Walz, says he was 'outcoached' (The Hill) http://bit.ly/2IrF96C “If he'd been a little more focused on game strategy and coaching that weekend, and a little less on this kind of silliness, the better team would have won.

I'll fix the headline: Kentucky governor thinks he's Trump, gets involved in petty BS when he should be running the state

With Sidney Cooks now in the transfer portal, that makes 4 of the top 5 recruits from 2017 that have either already transferred or are preparing to transfer.
Does anyone remember if Tennessee was in her final list of schools? I know we were recruiting her pretty hard. Any chance Kellie might be able to reel her in?

Jim

Reactions: travis929

VN Store

Back