Grant will test the NBA draft waters

Grant Williams will be testing the NBA waters and will forego his senior year at Tennessee. Best of luck to Grant.

Reactions: Tallman
Grant Williams will be testing the NBA waters and will forego his senior year at Tennessee. Best of luck to Grant.
giphy.gif

Pointless too. Never seen a presser for saying I might stay or might go

I expected him to commit to a decision one way or another. Makes me wonder if he thought that Barnes was leaving and was dead set on entering the draft and maybe changed his mind a little when Barnes chose to stay.

Reactions: Alto1 and 82_VOL_83
I expected him to commit to a decision one way or another. Makes me wonder if he thought that Barnes was leaving and was dead set on entering the draft and maybe changed his mind a little when Barnes chose to stay.

Possible. Could have cancelled the presser. In the grand scheme of things no big deal but still weird.

Reactions: rocketskates
Even if he fully intends to return, there’s no downside to trying out with NBA scouts. He’ll know what parts of his game to work on to be successful at the next level. Same thing Admiral did last year before ultimately deciding to come back.

Trying to understand the reason for a press conference to announce the testing of the waters other than to make it clear that he would not do anything that would jeopardize his right to return if he chose to do so. Media questions are what you would expect. Well Grant what ceiling are you going to have to have not to return- What do you need to work on to improve- Would you have gone if Barnes did not return...........

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
All the stress and drama these last 2 days and not a dang thing has changed. Why y’all gotta do this to me?

VN Store

Back