Fulmer is in over his head...

Yes, he made a very "generous" counter-offer.

And to coach the most storied program in women's basketball he hired a coach who finally just reached the Sweet 16... in her 15th year of coaching. Women's basketball powers everywhere quake with fear...
Tara sure looked uncomfortable in the Sweet Sixteen this year.

Reactions: creekdipper
Don't like Fulmer, do like Barnes. Lost respect for both here.

Fulmer looked unprepared and out of touch with Barnes and the program. Barnes did not look like the guy who I believe he had sold himself as.

Fulmer looked unprepared and out of touch with Barnes and the program. Barnes did not look like the guy who I believe he had sold himself as.
Phil delivered tonight in coming up to the plate and getting Coach Barnes to stay at Tennessee:cool:

Because you very nearly lost your Coach of the Year, and you made a very underwhelming WBB hire that will be ridiculed around the country as cheap...
And you know this how? The second bolded part is pure speculation. Most of the country couldn't care less about WBB.

Reactions: rkvdg

Wow. Just wow. Moving right along.

Reactions: VolNExile
On the verge of losing his most successful high profile coach (who he didn't hire), while hiring the most convenient option to coach the storied Lady Vols that will be ridiculed nationally for its "frugality."

Not a good look Phil...
And this is a fail.

OP....since you're such a F'n Soothsayer..I'm gonna save this post and save it with a bucket of crow...If I'm wrong you can do the same..
for me....
NO..One Knows...
She's been in the culture of the Hill since HS...camps, recruits etc.
She's been..hrs. on the hardwood...on the hill, been coached by the best, went on to pursue coaching (win or loose). Taken the up's and downs. AND, (if it her, and we don't know yet,_) Don't you think she'll give it everything she's got? And she may loose...I've done that at a couple of jobs..

But to say Fulmer and KJK are in over their heads...…..but to proclaim at this point, you're a message board millionaire and have nothing to loose.

NO..One Knows...
She's been in the culture of the Hill since HS...camps, recruits etc.
She's been..hrs. on the hardwood...on the hill, been coached by the best, went on to pursue coaching (win or loose). Taken the up's and downs. AND, (if it her, and we don't know yet,_) Don't you think she'll give it everything she's got? And she may loose...I've done that at a couple of jobs..

Great, she's a younger Holly Warlick...

Reactions: POLOinDC
Agreed. As much as I'm crushing Fulmer, it wasn't a good look for Barnes either...
You "crushing Fulmer" is like a gnat on a dog's posterior! You are totally wrong and can't talk your way out of your stupid thread! Give it up! 😂

VN Store

Back