Rick Barnes has emerged as a serious candidate the for UCLA job, reportedly has interviewed

Female? No wonder she stays. She just wants to bask in that feel of humiliation. All that and she gets paid too.

A coworker complained to his Dr. about his exam. Dr. said all you guys are same. You have to come in here once a year and all you do is complain. I’ll trade places with you, I do 10 or 15 of these a day.

Here's to hoping Barnes is treating this like the kids do their recruiting visits. Go to LA, interview over prime steak dinner, visit the Wooden museum, take in a baseball game, watch the sunset over the Pacific, then japadogs, then DocuSign the contract with a big fat raise that Fulmer emailed you and head home to God's country and low taxes.

Last edited:
Here's to hoping Barnes is treating this like the kids do their recruiting visits. Go to LA, interview over prime stake dinner, visit the wooden museum, take in a baseball game, watch the sunset over the Pacific, then japadogs, then DocuSign the contract with a big fat raise that Fulmer emailed you and head home to God's country and low taxes.

Did Barnes get a stake to eat at the wooden museum?

Did you actually listen to him on the radio? Are you re-stating what someone else told you? Or are you stupid and/or purposely trying to misrepresent somebody?

Hyams, in the past has indicated that he doesn't officially report on anything unless he has confirmation from three sources.

Today, on the radio, he said that there might be a meeting being assembled with the players, but he could not confirm if that was true. He then said, that if there was a meeting, it wouldn't look good for Rick Barnes staying. This is because it would be more likely that the meeting would be to inform the players first of his departure, than it would be that he was announcing he was going to stay.

I heard him, Mrs. Hyams. If your defense of Jimmy is that he was merely spreading a rumor, then I will withdraw and let you have your 'victory.' heh

A done deal which way?
I believe he was throwing shade. During the football coaching search. Doug Matthews was saying it was about a done deal but would never say what. So we gather that he knew nothing. Lol

Reactions: EZE
Most of the top 25 coaches have buy out of +10M and a while is a while.

I haven’t found that information. The school buyout amount is not always the same as the coach buyout amount. I noticed that most coaches have a higher amount if the school decides to fire them.

VN Store

Back