'20 NC DL Jacolbe Cowan (in portal)

That's when they adjusted ratings based on junior year film. I guess whoever reviewed it hated the film for some reason but idk how his evaluation could drop that much. I would expect it to rise after camps this summer.
He obviously banged someone's mom.

Rivals Charlotte notes from VQ...

Providence Day 2020 DE Jacolbe Cowan — The 4-star end remains very interested in Tennessee. Cowan really talked up his cerebral approach to his recruitment and his close friendship with Tennessee’s All-American forward Grant Williams, another Providence Day alum. Cowan might return to town next weekend for the Orange & White Game. He hopes to narrow his list in the coming weeks. Tennessee, UGA, Clemson and North Carolina all assured a spot, but it’s unclear right now who is actually recruiting him the hardest, especially among the three blue-blood schools.

You can tell he has a good frame to add more weight to his upper body

I'm excited about his quick feet and I hope he can keep that quickness and add about 30 lbs to play the 3 technique. This kid at 295-300 with those feet could be all-league.

This warrior guy is looking less and less trustworthy by the day...

Agreed...starting to get pretty obvious with his desire for ecred. Literally any of us who follow recruiting at all could make these same statements.

Reminds me of the South Park episode about that John Edward psychic guy.

VN Store

Back