Rick Barnes has emerged as a serious candidate the for UCLA job, reportedly has interviewed

I've never once said Bruce Pearl should go to UCLA so you're mistaken.

201703030834104.jpg

Reactions: cncchris33
I am friends with multiple players so my sources are actually real. With that being said, there was no team meeting tonight and the only team meeting they have coming up is the annual end of season team meeting scheduled this week. Stop believing everyone and their sister.

Good

I am friends with multiple players so my sources are actually real. With that being said, there was no team meeting tonight and the only team meeting they have coming up is the annual end of season team meeting scheduled this week. Stop believing everyone and their sister.
Thanks for sharing.

Paging Jimmy! wtf Jimmy

Do the players know anything?

Reactions: 508mikey
Adding to this, the players will find out first. Not these local media guys who think they know what’s going on. I honestly don’t expect to hear anything break tonight with the title game going on.

Jim-may Hyams said Barnes addressed the team around 5pm, said the only reason to do that was to say g'bye. Damn. So I tended to some chores, and just now checked in to have the bad news confirmed.

Now wait a sec. If Barnes met with the team.....unless everyone surrendered their phones, somebody would've revealed SOMETHING. 3-4 hrs ago.

Is Jim-may Brohming this thing up again?

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Adding to this, the players will find out first. Not these local media guys who think they know what’s going on. I honestly don’t expect to hear anything break tonight with the title game going on.
the West coast media dolts are saying UCLA is antsy for a quick answer or moving on or back whichever to Cronin

VN Store

Back