The Golf Thread

I always pick Rose as he plays well and then he tapers off during the weekend. Molinari is playing well. Wouldn't mind seeing Justin Thomas play well. Maybe Koepka. Tiger will always be my favorite growing up watching him and would be awesome seeing him win again.

Tiger's gonna have to prove he can take advantage of the par 5's before he's got a shot to win this weekend....

Koepka and Johnson, moreso koepka, i think have good shots. Justin Thomas if he can get some puts to fall. this course still favors guys that can get the ball in postion in the fairways. and the big hitters that can do that, have a leg up.

trouble with that is the consistency...copule errant drives can be round killers....looking forward to it, though the forecast is sketchy.

Tiger's gonna have to prove he can take advantage of the par 5's before he's got a shot to win this weekend....

Koepka and Johnson, moreso koepka, i think have good shots. Justin Thomas if he can get some puts to fall. this course still favors guys that can get the ball in postion in the fairways. and the big hitters that can do that, have a leg up.

trouble with that is the consistency...copule errant drives can be round killers....looking forward to it, though the forecast is sketchy.
Koepka might be in the midst of the least talked about run of dominance ever. The dude has won 3 out of the last 8 majors, for crying out loud (and he only personally played in 7 of them), but it seems like only really serious golf fans know how well he's played.

His ascendancy last year was pretty clearly overshadowed by Tiger's improvement, but he played really well in 2017 as well and it seems like very few people noticed.

Another thing you mentioned that I'm surprised people aren't talking about is the weather. Forecast seems to indicate it absolutely is going to be a factor.

VN Store

Back