Auburn just got screwed...

I love Bruce but for some reason it makes me feel pretty good to see someone else screwed on a last second BS call for a change...

Reactions: TJVol95
It was a double dribble on va at end. Should have been AU ball.

That’s not even debatable. He kicked his own ball then picked it up. aU player never touched ball.

That was the screw u to AU. Not the foul.

Yep. This. When it happened I was shocked at the no call.

Reactions: NEO
Auburn did get hosed. No SEC team other than UK could ever dare to win a Natty

The foul was a foul. But VA did double dribble clear as day lol

Reactions: rs16
I'll be pulling for TT or MS to win. Really hate that with the billions of dollars that the AA makes they can't train and hire quality officials. Or, hold the ones they have responsible. Please Power 5 teams, bust the AA up soon.

It was a double dribble on va at end. Should have been AU ball.

That’s not even debatable. He kicked his own ball then picked it up. aU player never touched ball.

That was the screw u to AU. Not the foul.
Now that is certainly possible. I didn’t get a chance to see the replay.

Go look at the desperation shot and see if there was not contact on his way back to the floor as well....
Yeah, the UVA defender touched definetly touched him and was under him as he came back to the ground on the last shot. If you call the first you got call the other.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Go look at the desperation shot and see if there was not contact on his way back to the floor as well....
Maybe there was. I don’t know. That never gets called though. Goodness, go look at the end of the Auburn-Florida game.

Yeah, the UVA defender touched definetly touched him and was under him as he came back to the ground on the last shot. If you call the first you got call the other.
I’d have to see it but the way you describe makes it sound like the UVA guy didn’t jump into the Auburn guy so no foul.

VN Store

Back