Id have a beer with bruce

So, you just conveniently forget the success he had here ?

Cuonzo leaving us set the program back a couple years. Nothing close to the decade plus the football program is currently going through

How did we end up who Cuonzo in the first place??

Reactions: LoudOrange
What does that have to with wanting to drink a beer with him?

Penn State won football championships with pedophiles. Want to drink with them?

When you called him a used car salesman it sounded like you were referring to his coaching ability. And the Penn St analogy is stupid and absurd. Carry on

Admittedly I am not a fan of loudmouth Pearl. Virigina screwed themselves in this game.

So, you just conveniently forget the success he had here ?

Cuonzo leaving us set the program back a couple years. Nothing close to the decade plus the football program is currently going through
Did I say he was unsuccessful here? No he was successful. But he also damaged the program. If not for his mess up he would probably still be here and we still wouldn't know who Cuonzo is! Cuonzo would've only lasted one more year any way. So him leaving saved us money. My point is if not for Bruce's lie we are winning all through the Cuonzo period and Tyndals short stay. Football is another subject so I leave it at that. All of this is just my opinion though and you don't have to agree with it.

Bruce probably will need something stronger than a beer tonight

Bruce lost in EXACTLY the same way that Barnes lost.

Does this mean that Bruce is a terrible coach, too? Dambarses!

Reactions: BreatheUT
Bruce Pearl running around screaming like an idiot over an obvious foul on the 3 point shot is childish.

Congrats to Tony Bennett.

Reactions: LoudOrange
When you called him a used car salesman it sounded like you were referring to his coaching ability. And the Penn St analogy is stupid and absurd. Carry on

No, stupid is your "final four" rebuttal in response to not wanting to drink with him. You essentially equated success with making a person interesting and or worthy of hanging out with. That is stupid.

Reactions: VolFreakJosh
Dejavu for Auburn, but the tables flipped! Pearl already got lucky in the 1st round when the opposing team missed 2 out of 3 free throws in the last play of the game.Not this time! Glad too see them lose and the Pearl talk can stop!

Reactions: VolSummitt44
I fail to understand the hate fest around Pearl. Dude made UT basketball relevant for the first time in a long time and was only tired to direct attention away from football program at the time. Lol

Bruce lost in EXACTLY the same way that Barnes lost.

Does this mean that Bruce is a terrible coach, too? Dambarses!

Bruce sucks. Bruce is terrible. This is his ceiling. He will never win a title.

Blah blah bla...

I fail to understand the hate fest around Pearl. Dude made UT basketball relevant for the first time in a long time and was only tired to direct attention away from football program at the time. Lol

Not a huge fan of Pearl's personality, but my dislike for him is mostly because any success he has is incessantly talked about on here and compared to Barnes. Tired of the comparisons.

There is a sizable amount of the fanbase that is diminishing this years team success, and it is all due to Bruce. Bruce beat us in the season. He beat us in the SEC tourney. He made it further in the NCAA tourney..one of the most beloved Vols team in history will be lost in the grande schene of things...and it us due to Bruce. Glad to see him go down!

VN Store

Back