'20 GA RB/CB Ebony Jackson

Not impressed with Hudl .. Ive seen better backs in Knoxville ..at a number of high schools ... no wiggle or moves ... a 3 star ?? Maybe a 2 star ...... I dont see what they see in him at all ...... really ?? Come on CJP . the kid at Maryville and some ive seen at Central, Fulton, OR , Alcoa etc .. look better than this kid .. sorry .. not impressed at all
LOL

Not impressed with Hudl .. Ive seen better backs in Knoxville ..at a number of high schools ... no wiggle or moves ... a 3 star ?? Maybe a 2 star ...... I dont see what they see in him at all ...... really ?? Come on CJP . the kid at Maryville and some ive seen at Central, Fulton, OR , Alcoa etc .. look better than this kid .. sorry .. not impressed at all
On the count of three....you will wake up a happy cheerful person....on second thought....never mind.

Kid has good size and elite speed. I don’t get the complaints. Is this seriously bc of a highlight reel?
It’s because he only has 3 stars next to his recruiting profiles and for some reason these people around here think they know more than the guys getting paid millions to do this for a living. Never ceases to amaze me. Smh

It’s because he only has 3 stars next to his recruiting profiles and for some reason these people around here think they know more than the guys getting paid millions to do this for a living. Never ceases to amaze me. Smh
Lack of offers is the biggest concern IMO

Reactions: CAVPUT
I find it funny as hell, these people that truly think they know more/better than Jeremy Pruitt, a 5 time national champion and recruiter of the year.

Yeah, guy...I'm laughing my a** off AT you.

Reactions: drvenner and Wezel
Lack of offers is the biggest concern IMO

Hubbs said on the podcast Friday in his experience RB and WR are the spots where it is the most common for players to come out of nowhere and explode in their rankings as the recruiting cycle goes on. I’m guessing that will be the case with this guy if he stays healthy and really runs this fast.

Speaks volumes we are taking him this soon. Pruitt hasn’t struck me as a guy that takes filler guys early to build buzz...

Hubbs said on the podcast Friday in his experience RB and WR are the spots where it is the most common for players to come out of nowhere and explode in their rankings as the recruiting cycle goes on. I’m guessing that will be the case with this guy if he stays healthy and really runs this fast.

Speaks volumes we are taking him this soon. Pruitt hasn’t struck me as a guy that takes filler guys early to build buzz...
In today’s day and age especially. Running backs explode late in their career because of the way they share carries now and that’s the same with receivers and how the ball is spread around in so many different ways.

Thats a great point. Per VQ mods Last recruiting class Pruitt made multiple four stars hold off and were told to camp before they were allowed to commit. I.e. Joseph Anderson who ended up elsewhere. If he takes this kids commitment this early he sees some special.

Thats a great point. Per VQ mods Last recruiting class Pruitt made multiple four stars hold off and were told to camp before they were allowed to commit. I.e. Joseph Anderson who ended up elsewhere. If he takes this kids commitment this early he sees some special.

Yep! That’s my take.

Reactions: SmokinBob

Idk. We’ll see. I don’t question this staff, but it’s really early. I mean hell, we took Cox’s commitment this time last year and then stopped recruiting him.

My concerns are the lack of offers, the underwhelming highlights, and the reports of grade concerns.

If it played out like it did - where the kid basically told CJP he wanted to commit in the middle of a scrimmage and we accepted - it might be because this kid could be special. It could also be because the staff, while seasoned recruiters, are still learning how to handle recruitment for a rebuilding program. Meaning - we “offended” a number of kids last year who wanted in and we wanted them to wait, or camp. You can pull that move when you’re Alabama or Clemson. Coming off a 4-8 or 5-7 season, maybe not.

Also it could be just the staff wanting to build momentum.

Bottom line is - I don’t know one way or the other what to think of this commitment. You look at Harrison or Jordan Young’s hudl, and despite the meh ranking, you came away impressed.

I’m a homer so I hope he’s a diamond in the rough. And I do trust this staff. We’ll see what happens here.

VN Store

Back